Sign in to follow this  
measy2038 Engineer

how to transfer lindens to my avination grid account?

Question

9 answers to this question

Do an inworld search for avination.  That will get you a list of places that have Avination terminals that allow you to transfer linden across.  If it doesn't work, go to avination.com for support.

--Cinn

hello here I can not pa transferred from the terminal linden AviNation I done changed the account name in detail everything that is necessary, but pa way I'm in with a first name secondlif melleisa AviNation and that is how mumu2 amat puije to thank you

hello here I can not pa transferred from the terminal linden AviNation I done changed the account name in detail everything that is necessary, but pa way I'm in with a first name secondlif melleisa AviNation and that is how mumu2 amat puije to thank you