Sign in to follow this  
Redy9 Shepherd

There is no room to sit, please try another spot

Question

Yes I have had this problem too and only happens on mainland sims. I am not sure what causes this but it is indeed a pain in the arse. This is one more reason why I avoid mainland as much as I can.

3 answers to this question

Yes I have had this problem too and only happens on mainland sims. I am not sure what causes this but it is indeed a pain in the arse. This is one more reason why I avoid mainland as much as I can.

I just had this problem and got an expert to fix it. I surrounded my house with sword grass patches. These sword grass patches were made with megaprims. The grass patch looks small but the invisible part of the prim is huge. Anywhere these mega prims overlap will cause the problems you describe. I removed the grass near the house and now everything works fine again. I then rezzed a box at each corner of my house, then rezzed one patch of grass far away, sat on the box to make sure it was not to close, then did it again and again. So, the end result was to keep the megaprim items away from your furniture or they interfere, including new stuff you rez.

I think furniture makers can insert a script to fix this, but you have to insert it into every item of furniture you have.

Good luck.