HELP ME!

TomsDoll

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2553 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

6 answers to this question

• Administrators

Hello TomsDoll,

I’m sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue with your maturity settings. Our records show that you currently have a case open about this issue with us. Please refer to your case (Case # 02475095) with any questions or concerns you may have so that we may assist you further.

For future reference, any time you have issues with such as these, please feel free to submit a Support Case (you can do so by going to this handy link here: https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/) or alternatively, you can call one of our Billing support numbers (Toll-Free (US/Canada): 800.294.1067 or Long-Distance: 703.286.6277) and they should also be able to assist you.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Kristin Linden said:

Hello TomsDoll,

I’m sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue with your maturity settings. Our records show that you currently have a case open about this issue with us. Please refer to your case (Case # 02475095) with any questions or concerns you may have so that we may assist you further.

For future reference, any time you have issues with such as these, please feel free to submit a Support Case (you can do so by going to this handy link here: https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/) or alternatively, you can call one of our Billing support numbers (Toll-Free (US/Canada): 800.294.1067 or Long-Distance: 703.286.6277) and they should also be able to assist you.

so how long will it take for my case to fix the issue?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2553 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.