Catwa Bento Head Eyelash Glitch

Mandark Baxton

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1681 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've been searching all over trying to find an answer for this. Maybe it's right under my nose, but I can't for the life of me seem to figure out how to fix this glitch with eyelashes on the Catwa Catya Bento Mesh Head. I know I can switch from blend mode to mask mode, and that does seem to fix the glitch with my eyebrows, but reduces the quality of the lashes greatly. I see others wearing their lashes for Catwa on blend mode, with makeup on even, and it looks fine. Any assistance on how to fix this issue where there's a flesh toned background to the lashes that cuts into my eyebrows would be much appreciated! I've attached a photo for reference. 

Screen Shot 2017-04-01 at 11.42.51 AM.png

• 2 years later...
On 4/1/2017 at 9:59 AM, Mandark Baxton said:

I've been searching all over trying to find an answer for this. Maybe it's right under my nose, but I can't for the life of me seem to figure out how to fix this glitch with eyelashes on the Catwa Catya Bento Mesh Head. I know I can switch from blend mode to mask mode, and that does seem to fix the glitch with my eyebrows, but reduces the quality of the lashes greatly. I see others wearing their lashes for Catwa on blend mode, with makeup on even, and it looks fine. Any assistance on how to fix this issue where there's a flesh toned background to the lashes that cuts into my eyebrows would be much appreciated! I've attached a photo for reference. 

Screen Shot 2017-04-01 at 11.42.51 AM.png

There is no solution other than turning eyelashes OFF. The problem is the alpha-blending that's happening and rather than resize that "prim" when changing eyelash size, Catwa only resizes the texture, so the oversized "prim" is still there. The *ONLY way to fix it is to turn eyelashes OFF. If you want eyelashes then you should look for mesh versions (there are plenty around) and always demo if you can.

21 hours ago, Alyona Su said:

The problem is the alpha-blending that's happening and rather than resize that "prim" when changing eyelash size, Catwa only resizes the texture, so the oversized "prim" is still there.

Too bad that rigged meshes can't be resized... There should be a set of different sizes to turn on/off to switch size... Yeah plague us with more polygons... 

Edited by OptimoMaximo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1681 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.