Sign in to follow this  
NekoLoveheart5weet

Gold hunt/ fish hunt try take linden out said i only got 1.5L$ not full amount

Question

every time I try to get linden out  of cashier HUD go blank and in chat it said I got less lindens witch not true or fair I play with this over two years and want take linden out of cash out but i can't someone please help

Snapshot_042.png

Snapshot_051.png

Snapshot_047.png

4 answers to this question

You'll have to take that up with the Gold Fish Hunt people, the same way you would deal with a complaint with any other merchant in SL. Send an IM or a notecard to them.  Linden Lab won't be involved in a disagreement between residents.

This has nothing to do with whether you have a Basic or a Premium account.  That makes no difference at all.  You are playing a game that is run by SL residents, so your dispute is with them.  Read the TOS that you agreed to (sect. 6): "We are not responsible or liable for the conduct or content of any user. We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to monitor or become involved in disputes between you and other users."  You'll have to work it out between yourself and the game owners.  They have advised you to submit a support card, so do it. Just note that you submit to the Gold Hunt's support site, not Linden Lab's.

12 minutes ago, NekoLoveheart5weet said:

i did but this against my customer rights and am premier account on sl they told me to post a support card

For this issue you are customer of the Fish hunt people... LL has nothing to do with that.

As Rolig already told : you have to be at the owners of the Fishing.