Sign in to follow this  
yumabloom

Just a horse looking for friends.

My character's name is Jupiter and she is an adult mare. She/myself are looking for friends of all shapes and sizes. I admit I'm a bit biased towards other animal avatars, but I'd love to befriend anyone. I mostly hang out on historical sims of all kinds where I like to roleplay a lot. Not into that kind of stuff? That's OK we can always hang out on other lands. I am easy to get along with, I can be a little shy at first but once you get to know me I think I'm a big goofball. I am not looking to get tied down to a herd or a family or anything. I enjoy my Second Life freedom too much. I am just looking for someone to talk with, chat with, and laugh with. Hanging out occasionally would be a huge bonus but I won't be one of those clingy friends who message you offline 30 times a day, so no worries with that.

Lastly, I am mostly online on weekdays but I try to be on at least some on weekends too.