Sign in to follow this  
gailahorn

Mord Sith fitted mesh outfit or mash up?

I'm looking to outfit my RP character in a Mord Sith type outfit either by finding one already made /or/ throwing other pieces together to make the look. For reference, here's a pic of the outfit from the show Legend of the Seeker! e120-3.jpg

It would help to know whether or not you wear a mesh body or any mesh parts, but searching "mord sith" on marketplace turned this up immediately. And this one, further down the first page. Cavern Obscura also has some pieces you could probably combine, and if you'd like to go that route, I'd also suggest checking out ROSAL's waist and neck corsets. 

I have the one by Deviance and it is nice but I was hoping to have actual mesh versus appliers. I wear the Maitreya body so flexi and system layers aren't my first choice.

There's nothing wrong with appliers. Bodysuits (of the skintight variety, at least) tend to work much better in applier form, since they're so tight to the body; especially if you hope to wear something, like a corset, over top. 

If you're going to be particular about needing mesh everything, you'll probably have to commission something. Be prepared to shell out big for it. I can't think of any way you can achieve the look you're going for without at least using an applier bodysuit underneath accompanying mesh pieces. Or rather, I can, but not without some pretty horrendous mesh clipping, and possible color matching issues besides.