Link to dashboard

Phil Deakins

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2582 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I may be missing it, but I've searched high and low, and I can't find a linked route from the Community to my dashboard. The only way I found was to log out, and log in again to the website's home page. Is that intentional?

Edited by Phil Deakins
pytos

I think it may be a completely separate log in.  If I open another tab and pull up the bookmark directly to my account, I get the login page for it, even though I am already logged into the forums.  It does seem odd though that there is not at least a link to it from forums.

Found it, in a round about way.  The main Community Home page, right under the first bit of verbiage is a link to the Support Page.  From there, on the right is a link to the Account Summary, which then brings up the login page or takes you to your summary if you are already logged in on that side of things.  Yeah, they definitely need a direct link.

I can't see the 'Account summary' link anywhere on the support page, but it does have a Login link in top right corner, which will go to the same login page.

It's a convoluted way of getting there, but at least there is a camouflaged link to the main website and out of the Community section. Too camouflaged though. It would be nice to have a clear link to the website's home page, so that we can take it from there. We have 3 Home links in the top left area of every Community page. It seems to me that one of them, particularly the large logo one, ought to go to the Second Life home page(secondlife.com/), and out of the Community section.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2582 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.