editing issues

MailboxMaGee

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2555 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I've tried switching avis, but every time I do this happens, my head will no go back into place.
Furthermore, any time I equip a premade outfit, I get results like the other picture.
I don't know what's going on, why it's happening or how, and I'm absolutely clueless as how to fix this issue, any and all help is appreciated.

issues.png

issues1.png

2 answers to this question

It might be an idea to take pictures using the default midday lighting so we can actually SEE what the problem is, about all I can tell from the first pic is that you are probably using a kemono head or something similar.

The second pic again dark and vague, could be that you are wearing rigged mesh clothing that's simple the wrong size or wrong shape for your avi, or that you are missing an alpha layer, again, would help if we could SEE your avatar clearly.

• Like 1

Your can change your Windlight settings to change the lighting. Top menu: World->Environment Editor->Environment Settings - select Customize my environment, set Sky/Day Cycle to Fixed sky - Default

You can download Windlight settings from several web sites. And you can make your own. More information on Windlight is here: Matching Skin Color.

Not being able to really tell what the problem is, I'll suggest you right-click on the avatar and look for the selection Reset Skeleton or Reset Skeleton And Animations

Some alternate avatars use 'displacement' animations to distort the avatar to fit the new body. The Cardboard Box avatar in Inventory->Library is such an avatar. When coming out of those animations the viewer sometimes fails to fully restore the avatar.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2555 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.