im a very lonely sad poor man

Quinn Lysette

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2578 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 hours ago, Quinn Lysette said:

im lookin for a female friend  any age that wants to be friends with sex benefits n maybe be good to me n nice cuz im sad n lonely also be on when im on an let me know when yr on and other stuff

Quinn! You made it to the new forum!

The reason you have problems finding somebody are probably related to the fact that you constantly tell women that if they are over 5'1" they, and I'll quote you...

...look like stretched out aliens made of gum...

and

...broke their avatar and need tech support...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Klytyna said:

Quinn! You made it to the new forum!

The reason you have problems finding somebody are probably related to the fact that you constantly tell women that if they are over 5'1" they, and I'll quote you...

and

That and the fact that he is usually looking for someone to support his SL

22 hours ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

Hi Quinn,

I hope you can find your friend with benefits.  You've been searching a long time.  

hey ya i have been but i sorta did find a girl in sl  i am now inlove with her but she is inlove with someone else :( she is also a satanist and woships the devil in real life but things could be  worse :*(

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Quinn Lysette said:

hey ya i have been but i sorta did find a girl in sl  i am now inlove with her but she is inlove with someone else :( she is also a satanist and woships the devil in real life but things could be  worse :*(

She's probably planning to sacrifice some really short guy to Satan in exchange for being made taller, all stretched out alien gum person, over 5'1"!

Maybe you should look elsewhere...

• Like 2

On 3/31/2017 at 8:09 PM, Quinn Lysette said:

You want her, she wants him...  It's the oldest story around.

Quinn, I first met you nearly 6 1/2 years ago.  You are nothing if not consistent.  No one ever has to wonder where they stand with you.  You are upfront and honest about what you want.  What you see is what you get and you persevere when the odds seem long.  Not everyone can say that.  That's all the positive stuff I can come up with for now, so -

I wish you the best with your new love and if it ends, I wish you the best of luck with your next love.  Don't let anyone chase you off.

Cinn

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2578 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.