Make up pointers

Bohia

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2555 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am currently wanting to make make up for mesh heads. I am working with the catwa bento head system now. If anyone can give pointers or know of any good tutorials I can watch especially for lipsticks (both glossy and matte lipsticks). I  would love to make some that looks realistic and good inworld on the avatars. 

Thanks in advance ♥

How about like making it in Photoshop in general. I have some that i have made but they look painted on in world here is a picture im sure its the same thing http://prntscr.com/eqjci9

5 minutes ago, LilyLaran said:

I am not sure about the mesh makeup. I only know about the classic avatar makeup but Im sure there are tutorials out there for mesh heads that will be helpful.

4 hours ago, Chase01 said:

You should post something in the creation forum.

What she said.

But I can tell you that the most popular heads now all use the default SL templates. Working on the makeup is like any other tutorial for making SL makeup.

It is to put the finished makeup layer into the applier that can be difficult. I have tried myself, and I managed to have something work for my personal needs, but the application took off my eyebrows, haha. I could go back and apply the brows again, but customers will not like that xstra work!!

So what goes where and how do you get the applier to tell the mesh head: "This that I send to you, is lipstick, and please don't take off the eyebrows", that was the tricky part. I think it is trial and error until that bit is done. I didn't have time for that process, so what I make of head appliers now, work, I just have to add the brows after and I found out that it was good enough....

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2555 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.