On Forum but not Inworld

LilyLaran

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2577 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Is anyone else on this forum but not inworld in sl? I cannot log into sl because of connection issues so I am just on the forum. I miss sl but I still like looking at Marketplace and being on this forum. Is there anyone else who has experienced a loss of connection with sl and cant log in properly? Is it strange that I still like being on the forum, seeing my avatar and other avatars and looking on marketplace?

-Lily

I'm never on these forums and inworld at the same time. Too distracting. I once logged into SL and started browsing a website while waiting for a store to load. 3 hours later when I was turning off the computer I noticed my SL was still open and my avatar had gone to sleep.

This place is a sort of home away from home.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, CheriColette said:

Why do you still look in MarketPlace?  Is your internet problem temporary?

I go on sometimes to just look at the clothing and hair, its sort of an addiction for me. I dont think my internet problem is temporary.

Ya I've been like that for a long time now. Not because I can't get in, but because the grid has changed so much since I was last in that I can't even really get used to it. I'd literally have to start from scratch. All of my notecards, clothing, landmarks...they're all pretty much defunct. Everywhere I tp I end up underwater when I'm expecting something entirely different, lol. But I still love joining in conversations.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2577 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.