Sign in to follow this  
IdleMegaPixel

Looking for a City that needs a Fire Dept

*Happy to pay rent to help sustain the sim*

I've taken a break from Second Life Firefighting but are looking to get back into it and potentially look to be a Chief in an existing city (new or old). I have a different way of running things, and as I said, are happy to pay rent for the Department space. But, of course, there are plenty of other people to take up Chief. Just an insight of what I can offer:

-Multitude of HD & TPF Firefighting Experiences on this and an old account. Happy to give a full list of where I've worked. Ranks range from Firefighter up to Commissioner.

-Roleplay of Live-in Firefighters which will not just consist of showing up for a call, but to roleplay basic day to day life from training, sorting equipment, ensuring the station is kept clean and suitable.

-Weekly departmental meetings with awards, discussions and ideas to be a better department but also community-involved events such as tours of the department, fire-prevention, etc/.

-Full, updated website with all the latest news (incidents) and a firefighter control tool to keep up to date on incidents, status of appliances, etc.

I generally want a place where I can run the department my way (HD system). I'd be bringing a couple friends (one to be the Paramedic In-Charge with the other as a Administrator to help with website maintenance, applications, etc). These are some ideas I'd like to bring. But happy to discuss costs and availability!