Is It Possible To Transfer Land?

Fionne Burleigh

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2557 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So, I'm a new old player and am learning, relearning and unlearning at this point.  I signed up with a new account because I thought I had deleted my old one - only to find out later that it still existed.  Is there a way to transfer the land my new account got after going preminum to my old account?  Or is there a way to ensure a sale only to my old account so someone doesn't swoop in and buy it while I switch accounts?  Thanks!

34 minutes ago, Fionne Burleigh said:

So, I'm a new old player and am learning, relearning and unlearning at this point.  I signed up with a new account because I thought I had deleted my old one - only to find out later that it still existed.  Is there a way to transfer the land my new account got after going preminum to my old account?  Or is there a way to ensure a sale only to my old account so someone doesn't swoop in and buy it while I switch accounts?  Thanks!

Sure; do the sale.  When you are setting your land for sale, there is an option to choose 'to anyone' or 'to a specific person'.  So you are going to choose specific person, then select your old account name, from the selection menu that will come up.  Be sure you 'select' it and that it shows before you save.  then no one can buy it but that account.  (be sure you save, and look at the 'About Land' before you leave to switch accounts to be sure it's set to sale to your old account name.  then you're good til your old account comes in and buys it.   Assuming of course, your old account is premium too.  On mainland, I think that matters.

Edited by Treasure Ballinger

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2557 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.