i have vip house .neds moving as cannot unpack or rez anything there as ays only land owner can.but i been there from start .not know how to move it an where do i move it too ??

mysticmaz

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2578 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

1 answer to this question

You can't move your Linden Home.  It is permanently associated with that parcel.  You may abandon it and request a new one at any time, though (up to 5 times a day, in fact).  However, I really doubt that will necessary.  First -- I know this sounds silly -- verify that you are really in your own house.  All of the Linden Homes in your neighborhood look pretty much alike, so it's easy to walk into a neighbor's house by mistake.  Then -- silliness out of the way -- be sure that you are trying to rez the object in the middle of your house, not next to one of the edges of the parcel.  If your rezzed object laps over onto a neighbor's parcel, you will get that error message from the other parcel. Rezzing in the middle of your house helps avoid that problem. Then, if you have set your home to a group, be sure that you are wearing the group's tag and that you have given group members permission to rez objects.  Otherwise, the owner -- the group -- will prevent you from rezzing.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2578 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.