Places to hang out with friends...

Mags Indigo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3794 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Do people have favourite places where they like to hang out with friends - not necessarily big clubs etc - but small places dotted about SL.

I have a small Irish Pub/Music Bar place which is non-commercial and people are quite welcome to lounge about, nosey everywhere and have a dance - and indeed people do. Any other such places?

This is an anti-spam thread :smileyhappy:

Hi Mags, thanks for the anti spam topics! :smileywink:

Just like you and your pub, I have a kind of private blues/country club on my homestead sim, just for friends to gather and dance from time to time. It's a mix match of southern decor, mexican cantina and in the end, actually a place with abolutely no style but I love it! :smileyvery-happy:

club2.jpg

One of my favorite places to 'hang' with a friend is my primary home on the mainland.

favorite place_001.jpg

I get between 200-300 in traffic each day because of it's location so I have an orb for privacy.  I have had this parcel since August 2010 and it has been one of my favorite homes in my 4+ years in SL.

Here is my little cafe: BananaFish Park - it is on the Hogadon winter sim.  It is tiny, but I am replacing with a larger structure over the next few days. 

I think it is a great place to relax and chat - look at some beautiful objects - much of the art and objects was created by people that participate in this forum.  I have classical music on the station.  It is open to all - anytime they want.  You can even rez a motorcycle on the Linden Road right outside.  Take a trip up to snow mountain.  

Over the next few days I am making it larger and putting in a small bar and lounge.  

inside.jpeg

outside.jpeg

My favorite place to hang out is my coffee shop in Newport Keys. There are various things that go on there, not the least of which is karaoke on Thursdays. Some fun times that is! Most of the time though, its a sleepy little place to chill out at. Usually when I'm just starting my day and having my RL coffee, going through my messages and such, I'm here as well, chatting away to people who may come by.

NewportKeysCoffeeShop1.png

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Newport%20Keys/222/19/23

Hope to see you there some time :)

Mags Indigo wrote:

Do people have favourite places where they like to hang out with friends - not necessarily big clubs etc - but small places dotted about SL.

I have a small Irish Pub/Music Bar place which is non-commercial and people are quite welcome to lounge about, nosey everywhere and have a dance - and indeed people do. Any other such places?

This is an anti-spam thread :smileyhappy:

I love the atmosphere of a nice Irish pub. I will have to visit soon!

Audra Siemens wrote:

My favorite place to hang out is my coffee shop in Newport Keys. There are various things that go on there, not the least of which is karaoke on Thursdays. Some fun times that is! Most of the time though, its a sleepy little place to chill out at. Usually when I'm just starting my day and having my RL coffee, going through my messages and such, I'm here as well, chatting away to people who may come by.

NewportKeysCoffeeShop1.png

Hope to see you there some time
:)

I've been coming here every day at different times and I never see anyone there.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3794 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.