A mesh head for a pale sexy Incubus

Zenrei

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2584 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Now I know in the past I didn't want to buy any mesh

but I kinda change my mind, since I wanted to make an incubus character

But finding the perfect mesh male head is kinda hard, for me

I want to find something like this

https://farm6.static.flickr.com/5599/15439804837_ca7fc93e9b_b.jpg (the picture is not mine, mind you. It belongs to Ajiers in flickr)

It would be better if there is a paler skin for that shape of mesh head, and I'm kinda nitpicky since I'm looking for the look of a 'young-looking goth/vampire' to make my incubus more unique and sexy. o_o

11 minutes ago, Zenrei said:

https://farm6.static.flickr.com/5599/15439804837_ca7fc93e9b_b.jpg (the picture is not mine, mind you. It belongs to Ajiers in flickr)

It would be better if there is a paler skin for that shape of mesh head, and I'm kinda nitpicky since I'm looking for the look of a 'young-looking goth/vampire' to make my incubus more unique and sexy. o_o

that head is most likely a composition of several seperate parts also multiple creators..... the ears, head itself ( i wonder the one you see is really mesh) eyes, horns, hair and jewelry, you will have to collect all to get that look.

Your least problem will be finding a pale skin, there are several appliers around.

14 minutes ago, Zenrei said:

Catwa mesh head Daniel and Tableau Vivant skin. They have three skins lines for this head, Fabian, Nyx and Leon. They sell all their skins in pale tones. They have different brow colors and browless. You can customize the mesh head shape, and also use tattoo appliers for eyemakeup, brows, scars and so on.

The image you linked to, I don't think that is a mesh head, but a bit of Photoshop job.

I (like the others have said) can't be sure that's a mesh head. It looks like there's been some photo editing. I can say almost for sure the attachments (ears, eyes, horns etc) are mesh. But the skin looks really familiar even though I can't put my finger on it. Clef de Peau do some very nice pale skins for men.

Well, I at least recognize the ears (those are not part of any mesh head). They are from a store called MANDALA. They also have a marketplace store and usually seel jewlery, but also a small collection of different customizeable ears.

Well, the skin is Kooqla, but Kooqla has only released a female skin applier for the heads. I saw their post for skinfair 2017. Their flickr show no applier for male heads. https://www.flickr.com/photos/rocketsonfire/

Kooqla was very popular a few years ago. You can still buy that system skin, used in the picture the OP link to. But the OP wanted a mesh head. Why go for a 2014 look in 2017?

Yeah I think they're gonna have to go with Catwa Daniel Bento head and some very pale skin. I could recommend some good skins for that head. Tableau Vivant which have already been mentioned, Clef De Peau  have a Catwa applier now I think. I would have said Elysium but they don't have a Catwa applier yet although have some very young looking pale skin tones.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2584 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.