Something I noticed with my SLink feet.

JungUKnow

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2557 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So I noticed something when I was camming in to my mesh feet and it was this theres an odd line and it looks like some kinda messed up alpha? It might be hard to see but I'll try and post more images of it. I took off all body parts and even got a redelivery of the feet and it's still doing it. Anyone know what this could be? I'm not wearing a shoe base either I adjusted the hover height instead.

https://gyazo.com/05d644b3a408998b867f0b580a85e414

It's above the foot slightly.

On this one it's to the side.

https://gyazo.com/57e009b4a9c470dc9ae14715f24c05f3

That's the seam between the foot and the body, which would be visible if you're not wearing the same skin on both parts. You need to apply the same skin on both the feet and the body, or adjust the colours until they match.

This has nothing to do with your shoebase. Like Ange posted it has everything to do with your skintone. The seam where it connect to your leg represents where your mesh foot starts. So right now it looks as if your wearing two different skins (one for your feet, the other for your body). Typically a skin maker should sell an applier so that your body and feet match. If they don't offer it, then you're going to have to adjust the color and tone using the HUD included with your feet to get a closer match.

Edited by Chase01

No no you're misunderstanding I know there's one between the foot and leg that's not what I'm talking about. This is above the foot and it's almost like it's floating in mid air next to the foot. Should I circle what I'm talking about?

It looks like a tiny line with a dot underneath on the first one on the second on it's next to the ankle floating in mid air. I've tried changing my skin to the applier that comes with the skin but the floating thing stays and just changes color.

I've highlighted it for you here any suggestions are welcome. I've even tried modifying my shape, changing my skin it does it on different surfaces. I've taken off all my other alphas too and it still does it. I'll give you a message in world when I'm not naked and raging about my feet.

Snapshot_001.png

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2557 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.