Linden Realms

KateForever

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2584 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

No problems on four. My alt was there for the first time in many months this afternoon :D. The only thing I noted on four was that the cave was broken. Aside form minimal greens and blues (not new) things seemed to be pretty much the same. 

If you watch your chat and stand by the gate it will "call" the gates as they come up. 

The only problems i've been having lately with Linden Realms in the sims i use and go near is people using crashers/laggers i can't name names but was forced to AR someone yesterday using a crasher in LR 2 apparently using Emerald/Magic Emerald which i only know to be an illegal viewer since the DDoS attack scandle and don't expect any action to be taken

In recent times regarding the actual realms themselves there has been an issue after one of the weekly restarts with the crystal rezzers not spawning crystals of certain colours in sims in Realm 1 which i always go in but this sorted it's self out on the next weeks restart and i have seen Lindens, Tester Lindens and even LR Linden who i always imagined would be a male av but is a female av around Realm 1 so there must be issues they are checking out 

If you need further help while inworld search out the group Linden Realms (Unofficial)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2584 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.