Store & Blogger Manager (2 in 1) Needed for Vintage Store

irrie Ember

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2560 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am seeking an assistant to fulfill the role of Store and Blogger Manager for my store. Most of the tasks are routine and simple, but frequent availability and communication is a must. I have a more detailed outline of the position, which you can request from me in-world.

{ About Me }

I have been creating in SL for over a decade now. My current store, which is mostly vintage/kawaii/dollhouse inspired, has been around for at least 5 years. I focus on Home & Garden, but also have some accessories, shoes and plan to include clothing eventually. All my work is 100% original mesh handcrafted by me and I do several monthly and quarterly events where my main product is gacha - so I am quite busy! I need some help keeping my schedule, media and bloggers in order.

{ Main Tasks }

~ Be available for customer service (IMs, notecards or email) when you are online. If you are on a lot, then having set times of availability is fine.

~ Update store social media (Pinterest, Facebook) with all event & store activity

~ Update my calendar and provide regular reminders

~ Help seek and maintain events of interest to my store. I receive a lot of invitations to be filtered through & I also am always wanting to catch events that target my store theme, such as Vintage.

~ Send routine group notices for both Store & Blogger groups

~ One monthly blogger check for blogger group (currently about 20 bloggers)

~ Be available and in contact with bloggers (and me) about new invitations, ejections, checks, contests, feedback and any other blogger group related activity

{ Qualifications I am looking for } 

~ Honesty above all else, as you will be trusted with handling customers and with my store materials and products. I’ve been around SL a long time and have zero tolerance for any drama or violations of either TOS or my work in anyway.

~ I am fine if you are working for another business or designer. However, please do not apply here if you have too many you are juggling that will make it difficult for you to maintain with me. 

~ I need the two roles of Store & Blogger Manager to be combined into one, so I need someone who tends to be around SL and the computer often and who is flexible, as most of these tasks are fluid and don’t require set times, and can be done on your own times, unless there is an event deadline near.

~ Strong communication, via all methods available (messenger primarily, SL, email, even phone text possibly later on) is crucial

~ I need someone who has a good memory and is proactive towards learning and helping maintain my routines and who remembers required tasks on their own (such as regular group notices to be sent, updating of my calendar, date reminders, actively seeking events of interest, etc.). The whole point of me needing this position is that I need help keeping up with my own tasks, so I am often not able to remember to remind you of yours which are routine all the time. I need someone who will regularly just step in and do it, and on time.

~ Must have at least a moderate to advanced level of familiarity with social media (pinterest, facebook, blogger) and Google Drive Sheets and Docs. I am willing to help train with Google Drive, but please be a faster learner.

~ If you are artistically inclined and/or well familiar with digital tools such as Photoshop, Gimp, SL photography or graphic design, this is a super huge plus, but this is not fully required.

~ If you have a love for retro/vintage, kawaii, dollhouse, and sometimes dark gothic, then you will mesh with my style well and that would be another super huge plus.

~ Please be familiar with gachas and gacha events and how most of them work, roughly.

~ Strong skills with searching for things, such as events, information and more, is needed. You should be familiar with blogs and know how to find certain things such as events, in-world groups and anything that might be needed relating to the store or bloggers.

~ It is very important that you be by nature a friendly, patient and understanding person who is great with people, detail, is very attentive and proactive towards things getting done.

~ Please have very clean, clear writing & speaking skills and be familiar with the English language enough to write and proofread well all communication with customers and any materials you are required to write, post or maintain for me.

~ Honestly, someone with OCD for organization and dates and details would be perfect for this job.

{ Benefits }

~ Weekly pay

~ Receive all my gachas transferable and for free when you help me with testing

~ Random bonuses as I am able and when you go above and beyond

It might sound like a lot, but most of this is done on your own time, with a lot of flexibility. For more information & to discuss benefits and other details, feel free to contact me in-world: irrie Ember.

If you are sincerely interested, feel you would make a good fit for this position and want to apply now, please Apply Here.

irrie's Dollhouse Store & Blogger Manager.png

Edited by irrie Ember

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2560 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.