Dropped Inventory Into Recent

CrestedLotus

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2580 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Yesterday i dropped everything from my inventory into my recent folder.  Don't ask me how I did it, because i can't reverse the process!  After relogging, everything reappeared in my inventory folder, so nothing was lost, but everything is also still in recents.  Now If I delete everything in recent, it also deletes it in my regular inventory folder.  Any suggestions on how to empty my recents folder without disturbing my regular inventory files?

4 answers to this question

42 minutes ago, CrestedLotus said:

Yesterday i dropped everything from my inventory into my recent folder.  Don't ask me how I did it, because i can't reverse the process!  After relogging, everything reappeared in my inventory folder, so nothing was lost, but everything is also still in recents.  Now If I delete everything in recent, it also deletes it in my regular inventory folder.  Any suggestions on how to empty my recents folder without disturbing my regular inventory files?

the recent is not seperate folder, it's all the same...

you most likely hit the filters, have to reset those to the standard settings and all will be fine.

in Firestorm: click on the filter/custom button in the recent tab, select all items and under that only "since logoff" should be checked)

• Like 1

On March 31 I discovered that all of my Inventory folders and sub-folders are empty. More than 55,000 objects (including notecards and textures)  were in my Inventory earlier this week but almost all folders are now empty. This is the first time this has happen in the ten (10) years that I have been a member of Second Life. The items that were in use such as some clothing and household items are still available. What can be done to restore my lost inventory?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2580 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.