Jump to content

Recommended Posts

54 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

I still have 2 years, 1 month and 12 days to go before I'm done. Lucky bastard.

I told my husband that regardless of the fact that I am 3 years younger than him, I am retiring from the working world when he does, so the finances had just better work out right.

 

Sometimes you just gotta put your foot down.  :D

  • Like 5
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Once upon a time there was a completely unmoderated forum.  A young woman asked a question (something about how to get a link to an indivual post I think but I am probably wrong and it doesn't matter

It had to be done.

Beautiful ceremony at the Hangout

Posted Images

That moment when you have about 60 tabs open in your browser (which is always set to start with the same tabs open as when you last closed it), and one tab informs you that you need to update Flash. So you do so, and it prompts you to close the browser. So you do so... and it re-opens very briefly to display ONE TAB: "Thank you for installing Adobe Flash!"

You close the browser again, re-start it, and that one f&*(£"^%! tab is all that will open. >:(

/me grits his teeth and starts digging through his browser history...

(I could honestly cry. About 30 of those were Marketplace tabs for stuff I wanted to buy, and - since I've spent over an hour browsing MP today - there will be hundreds of history files for that site.)

Edited by Skell Dagger
  • Sad 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

That moment when you have about 60 tabs open in your browser (which is always set to start with the same tabs open as when you last closed it), and one tab informs you that you need to update Flash. So you do so, and it prompts you to close the browser. So you do so... and it re-opens very briefly to display ONE TAB: "Thank you for installing Adobe Flash!"

You close the browser again, re-start it, and that one f&*(£"^%! tab is all that will open. >:(

/me grits his teeth and starts digging through his browser history...

(I could honestly cry. About 30 of those were Marketplace tabs for stuff I wanted to buy, and - since I've spent over an hour browsing MP today - there will be hundreds of history files for that site.)

If you use Firefox, there is an add-on called Session Manager where you can do a quick manual 'save session' before such restarts 'just in case'.  Chrome will let you 'bookmark all open tabs'.  Not sure what IE options are there.  I always use one of those methods before I ever do anything that might cause a browser restart - exactly because of the above happening to me once.

  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Clover Jinx said:

You won't be thanking me after you see how much more L$ I dropped at Epiphany. =~.^= But I do like our version of Findomme <3

I may have to cut you off for your own good.

 

But I do like to watch you change and model your finds.  :x

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rhonda Huntress said:

I may have to cut you off for your own good.

 

But I do like to watch you change and model your finds.  :x

 

 

*blushes* this is what happens when I'm left to my own devices for too long! I did split the spoils with you. There should be an Epiphany folder in your inventory. =~.~=

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

The fish are dancing to colors.I can hear their flavor four times.There is no religion but you; worship the kind when wraith is obscene. 

Your gift to another is a gift to me.  I do not invite gold or incense.  Compassion is my treasure.Uplift each other with a kind word and a gentle touch. Sacrifice is self ruin such that I care not. Give me love by indulging another.

 

My chest aches, my throat burns and my mind has escaped its shell.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

The fish are dancing to colors.I can hear their flavor four times.There is no religion but you; worship the kind when wraith is obscene. 

Your gift to another is a gift to me.  I do not invite gold or incense.  Compassion is my treasure.Uplift each other with a kind word and a gentle touch. Sacrifice is self ruin such that I care not. Give me love by indulging another.

 

My chest aches, my throat burns and my mind has escaped its shell.

May I have a sip of whatever you're drinking .. please?

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/19/2017 at 3:26 PM, LittleMe Jewell said:

I told my husband that regardless of the fact that I am 3 years younger than him, I am retiring from the working world when he does, so the finances had just better work out right.

 

Sometimes you just gotta put your foot down.  :D

You may rethink that when he's driving you crazy 24/7 ;)

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, HoneyBear Lilliehook said:

You may rethink that when he's driving you crazy 24/7 ;)

I know how that can go - I've seen my mom & dad.  This is why any house that we downsize to will always have an office in a separate room from the family room where the TV is.  I can always go to whichever room he is currently not in.

ETA: I've actually had a taste of this over the past couple of months.  He got laid off and it took 7 weeks for him to get his next job.  His lack of having coworkers to talk to during the day just about drove me crazy every evening and all weekend during those very looooooooooooong 7 weeks.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...