Maureen Boccaccio

Just Ignore and let this one die

16 minutes ago, Maureen Boccaccio said:

Speaking of rez days, and such....the 10th anniversary of the Forum Cartel is upon us!  Anyone up for a party this weekend?  Friday evening?  Saturday?  Sunday?  All weekend? :D

G and I are already celebrating. 

But alone :x

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Maureen Boccaccio said:

Speaking of rez days, and such....the 10th anniversary of the Forum Cartel is upon us!  Anyone up for a party this weekend?  Friday evening?  Saturday?  Sunday?  All weekend? :D

I thought that would be coming up soon since I'm a few months past my 10 yr rez day on my original account and just shy of it on this accout.  It was my original account that was there for the first inworld meeting after the land was bought.

I'm not sure of my weekend schedule yet, but I should be able to get there for a bit at least one of those evenings / days.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1

Barring storms and power outages and doctor bills and bedbugs and failing brakes and if i can claw my way out of this depression I might make a party sometime this weekend.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Clover Jinx said:

Barring storms and power outages and doctor bills and bedbugs and failing brakes and if i can claw my way out of this depression I might make a party sometime this weekend.

...hands you a spare set of claws. (And I promise the failing brakes were not my doing.)

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Like 2

44 minutes ago, Clover Jinx said:

temp.jpg.04478dc800ea1594d71de9f6f653b307.jpg

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Clover Jinx said:

Ditto

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Elora Lunasea said:

G and I are already celebrating. 

But alone :x

Yesssssss!  So excited and happy for the two of you!

wedding8.gif

Edited by Maureen Boccaccio
  • Like 7

I'm }this{ close to letting Maddy run me over with something or set me on fire or both! *sighs* at least Rhonda didn't break up with sell me.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

Not going to happen.  Ever.  Not even in pretend.

Hmmmmnnn everyone has her price, I just need to figure out what it is, and raise the money.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Clover Jinx said:

I'm }this{ close to letting Maddy run me over with something or set me on fire or both! *sighs* at least Rhonda didn't break up with sell me.

Hang on Clover, I'm coming!...

5949bb8e51459_ImComing!.thumb.jpg.dd4e9352a079f84bf504df76d1b204c8.jpg

• Like 10

47 minutes ago, Talligurl said:

Hmmmmnnn everyone has her price, I just need to figure out what it is, and raise the money.

Do that, definitely. Raise a bunch of money. Then when Rhonda laughs at you and closes the door, you'll still have a bunch of money to use on whatever.

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, Monalissa Lupindo said:

thread subject

wandaspieinthesky2.jpg

Well if this is the subject we all need to get much more serious

• Like 6