Jump to content
Maureen Boccaccio

Just Ignore and let this one die

Recommended Posts

HAH! That Is great. 

Yeah, those 'artificial sweeteners' in the sugar alcohol family are the closest to sugar in taste yet to be developed but the reason you don't get any calories when you consume them is that they are completely indigestible. SO ... they move through you and push things along even more efficiently than fiber.  

They're fine in limited consumption, and that is why they are typically retail packaged in very small quantities.  Of course we in the west often have gluttonous ways, especially with things that taste sweet.  Those comments highlight one way that gluttony is self-punishing.  

Edited by Xerxes Kingstop
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

None of my old post got copied to the new forums (pout) Hoping making a post will show I am active and they will magically appear!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, LiveReport said:

None of my old post got copied to the new forums (pout) Hoping making a post will show I am active and they will magically appear!

Looks like they gave you credit for 14. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Xerxes Kingstop said:

I don't think that count connects with any past forum rendition at all. 

It does, at least for some folks. I'm not sure why/how some post counts carried and some didn't.  I actually started with a count when I started posting in these new forums.  And if you go to my profile and look at my activity, it will show some of my old posts.  It doesn't go all the way back to the original forums though.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Xerxes Kingstop said:

There ya have it. Lil knows more than I do about everything. 

... 'cept maybe guitars. 

maybe. 

Haha - In truth, Lil knows very little when it comes to these new forums and how SL works these days.  But I do know a few things. 

temp.jpg.b93277cd35ba0c26f0c982f0b0305050.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/10/2017 at 6:47 AM, Rioko Bamaisin said:

I think I clicked everything at Ghosty's house last night. I may have a problem.:$

I sent you an invite to the inworld group "Clickers Anonymous"...  :D

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, HoneyBear Lilliehook said:

34,376 - the number of items in my inventory when I started cleaning out ball gowns.

32,944 - the number of items remaining. 

In other news - I hate Mondays.

That is all.

 

That's a LOT of ball gowns.o.O

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rioko Bamaisin said:

That's a LOT of ball gowns.o.O

I was addicted to them for awhile, plus working as a model, I always got a lot from the designers, and then there were the hunts. Found a few I've never even worn!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, HoneyBear Lilliehook said:

I was addicted to them for awhile, plus working as a model, I always got a lot from the designers, and then there were the hunts. Found a few I've never even worn!

When I came back, I decided to just delete a lot of the older stuff that I was pretty sure I'd never wear in this new world of Mesh and Avatar Complexity. My motto with clothing has always been to only wear it once and then delete it - other than a few ball gowns that I absolutely loved.  Anyway, that meant that pretty much any clothing item in my inventory - over 70K at that time - was something I had never worn.  The inventory is now down to around 45K, though not quite all of the deleted stuff was clothing - there was quite a bit of hair and jewelry that was just too complex and tons of shoes that would only work in a V1 viewer world.  I did delete somewhere from 10-15K of clothing items - never worn, though a few were tried on.  There is still tons and tons more to delete as well.   *sigh*

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, HoneyBear Lilliehook said:

Actually, the older ball gowns do much better than the newer ones for dancing anyway. Mesh tends to "split" in some of the most unfortunate places while dancing.

 

I still can't part with some of the older ones that flow so beautifully, though I am trying to at least get rid of the ones that have super high complexity values - I actually found one that has a CI over 2 million.  

Probably my biggest complaint against Mesh - it doesn't move like a real dress or gown would.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LittleMe Jewell said:

I still can't part with some of the older ones that flow so beautifully, though I am trying to at least get rid of the ones that have super high complexity values - I actually found one that has a CI over 2 million.  

Probably my biggest complaint against Mesh - it doesn't move like a real dress or gown would.

EXACTLY. And I truly appreciate the designers who have taken those mesh templates and added flexi pieces to them to give it a more realistic look. It doesn't stop the splitting, but at least they look better.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, HoneyBear Lilliehook said:

Actually, the older ball gowns do much better than the newer ones for dancing anyway. Mesh tends to "split" in some of the most unfortunate places while dancing.

 

*changes 'unfortunate' to 'entertaining' *

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Haha - In truth, Lil knows very little when it comes to these new forums and how SL works these days.  But I do know a few things. 

That makes you an expert in this crowd

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, HoneyBear Lilliehook said:

34,376 - the number of items in my inventory when I started cleaning out ball gowns.

32,944 - the number of items remaining. 

Depriving 1432 men of the thrill of seeing you in a ball gown. :)

Ahh well. The thirty-two-nine will be sufficient. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Xerxes Kingstop said:

Depriving 1432 men of the thrill of seeing you in a ball gown. :)

What really thrills them isn't seeing you in it.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...