Maureen Boccaccio

Just Ignore and let this one die

I just hit a new low. I tried to alt-click & focus on a .. *pause, sigh * ...bug on my monitor. 

Didn't work. 

Edited by Xerxes Kingstop
  • Like 3

At least you didn't Rickroll us!

Thanks Mo, I now have the theme song running through my head. I had the Wonder Woman Underoos, wore Dixie cups for bracelets and jumped off the couch to get the bad guys when I was a kitten.

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, Xerxes Kingstop said:

So anyway I'm at one of those snooty "fashion event" places.  I just saw these pants...

for men:

mens pants.png

Xer, I'm thinking that when I see male avatars whose Package is set to "100" and whose cranium is about half-size related to their over-blown digital muscles; those pants would look perfect on them :-)

At least they'd be wearing pants.  I get really tired of guys "flagpole-ing" at events......

Edited by AmandaKeen
  • Like 3

16 minutes ago, AmandaKeen said:

...male avatars whose Package is set to "100" and whose cranium is about half-size related to their over-blown digital muscles...

OMG! Nine foot tall guys with tiny heads. I laugh every time. It never gets old.. (but I laugh to myself. I'm respectful and stuff.)

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Xerxes Kingstop said:

I think you need to stop that. 

What if I want to keep my relatively drama-free lifestyle? Should I just learn ventriloquism? (wait... actually, that's a really strange looking word.)

• Like 2

It is, but that is correct. 

Remember that "______ For Dummies"  series of how-to books?  I always wanted to see "Ventriloquism For Dummies". 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Xerxes Kingstop said:

It is, but that is correct. 

Remember that "______ For Dummies"  series of how-to books?  I always wanted to see "Ventriloquism For Dummies". 

I'd like to see "Sky Writer proofreading for Dummies." But if I ever did I'd probably fall down.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Xerxes Kingstop said:

So anyway I'm at one of those snooty "fashion event" places.  I just saw these pants...

for men:

mens pants.png

And........ are you going to model a pair?  There is this thread that would be perfect for it:

• Like 2

Speaking of new clothing for men, I saw this the other day - released by Hologram City.  No guy I know, straight or gay, would wear this.

men-lace-shorts-hologram-city-2.thumb.jpg.c2512431e2d94a30ceeed39c4d2a28b5.jpg

• Like 1

I would not model those for any other thread but this one. I live here.  I don't go there.  

Nor will I buy a pair.   If the demo isn't acceptable then I'll need a SugarMama. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Xerxes Kingstop said:

Wow - not just a romper but a darling lacy flowery romper in pretty pastels!

It is actually shorts and a top - a different ad showed men wearing just the shorts.

• Like 1

I went back to check. No can do. 

A man can't be mister frilly britches unless he spends gobs of money for a mesh avatar.  Not available for "classic" avatars in (doesn't)fitmesh. 

3 minutes ago, Xerxes Kingstop said:

I went back to check. No can do. 

A man can't be mister frilly britches unless he spends gobs of money for a mesh avatar.  Not available for "classic" avatars in (doesn't)fitmesh. 

Gobs for those ugly things huh?  figures.

• Like 1