Just Ignore and let this one die

Maureen Boccaccio

Seven.PNG.0052f855096576162e7c3bb561d9092a.PNG

The Seven was rather narrow. I'm pretty sure this was on Circuit De Corse, somewhere along the northern leg.  I did not have to get up on two wheels across that bridge (which by the way I hated because the staggers put paid to a really great flat straight where I could really bomb), but with those big flared front fenders I had to be vewwy vewwy careful.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Dillon Levenque said:

My apologies. I was taking a great deal of license (with what I hoped was a humorous slant) with the second sentence in which you had said you couldn't imagine anyone living on Mainland any more. Once again, my  attempt at humor fell a bit short. Again, my apologies.

No worries :)

• Like 1

Another day, another paypig/findom post in the forums. Guess they got sick of having pictures of sugar daddy candy posted on their old attempts... ¬¬

Thought I'd brighten some days by bringing into this thread the only FinnDom (see what I did there?) that I'd be interested in. His name's Lauri Kalima.

59342342c4181_LauriKalima.jpg.fc4e1d27f35e020d2b01fed2ab7ab25e.jpg

You're welcome ;) 

• Like 5

On 6/2/2017 at 0:21 AM, Xerxes Kingstop said:

BTW I would happily show these places to any of you!  We could drive the circuit if we can work out a time.  I enjoy doing the Park Ranger gig. :) 

I apologize for making a boor of myself.  I just really geek out over this world we share and I hope to entice others to go out and see it.

I'll try to preach less. 

Anyone can show me anywhere, please. I wanna be where the people and good times are. 

• Like 1

Welcome Monalissa!

Mo forgot something...

gold-star-costume-for-adults~13665700

Skell Dagger, thank you for furthering my love of Nordic eye-candy and may the power-that-be-that-you-accept keep you and your loved ones safe! (and everyone else!)

Morning, folks. 5:30am sucks and 10 hour work days suck more. I iz a grumpy kitty! *bogarts the catnip*

• Like 3