Just Ignore and let this one die

Maureen Boccaccio

15 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

And now for an odd news update that I just saw - step right up and orders yours now.
temp.jpg.8ac398c95bb8173a36e4a494ac1ffa37.jpg

I could drink that.

Jones Soda's 2005 "Holiday Pack" was a carbonated Thanksgiving dinner...

https://www.themarysue.com/taste-test-jones-soda-thanksgiving-pack/

I tried the Brussels Sprout soda. It was dreadful. I desperately needed to rinse it out. The only liquid within reach was the brine in the otherwise empty olive jar on the table. That was pretty good.

3 hours ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

I could drink that.

Jones Soda's 2005 "Holiday Pack" was a carbonated Thanksgiving dinner...

https://www.themarysue.com/taste-test-jones-soda-thanksgiving-pack/

I tried the Brussels Sprout soda. It was dreadful. I desperately needed to rinse it out. The only liquid within reach was the brine in the otherwise empty olive jar on the table. That was pretty good.

I too had the thanksgiving pack. Some of that stuff was pretty darned nasty.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Xerxes Kingstop said:

How I see dogs..jpg

This is actually truth.

Cats haven't been bred the same way dogs have been. It's easy to see the type of lineage for canines due to very specific breeding over the years.

Cats, not so much. They are still much closer to their ancestors appearance.  Sometimes one can tell for sure what kind of cat is in their background but for the most part it's a crap shoot.  I could go into specifics but I don't want to bore anyone.  I've been a moderator on a cat related site for years (although currently not one in official capacity - I don't have the time anymore) and know WAY too much about felines and everything associated with them.  

If anyone is having cat problems or just wants to learn more about felines in general, I'm happy to give out the website name and URL. We'd love to have you with us!

Edited by Elora Lunasea
  • Like 4

I read a long time ago that cats domesticated themselves.  After a life time with them I think that statement is wrong.  Cats domesticated humans.

17 minutes ago, Xerxes Kingstop said:

Geeez.... try to start a meme-off and somebody hazta go and get all factual an' stuff. harumph

:)

i-challenge-you-to-a-meme-off.jpg

• Like 1