Maureen Boccaccio

Just Ignore and let this one die

Here is a picture of me as a cat. To keep up with the bumping.  I was this cat about 7 hours ago.  I probably shouldn't post this one. I got tossed out of the live music event for being a cat.

web_5f25bd56d774f8220741162e.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Lexxi Gynoid said:

I got tossed out of the live music event for being a cat.

web_5f25bd56d774f8220741162e.jpg

Tell me who did that, so I'll make sure never to attend their events, ever. 😠

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Ghosty Kips said:

Tell me who did that, so I'll make sure never to attend their events, ever. 😠

To be fair to them: singer group notice said human avatars only (though I didn't see group notice until after I got tossed - when I went looking for group notice); plus: I was there for 20 minutes before they told me to leave - so I had some time to hear the music (they actually told me to change to human, but I can't change from that cat to human in a busy sim (and most of the time in an empty sim) without deforming and ending up naked; whereupon they'd have tossed me for being naked.

I went there from a SLURL in a singer's group. So I'm not actually sure where I actually was. 

• Sad 2

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Lexxi Gynoid said:

To be fair to them: singer group notice said human avatars only (though I didn't see group notice until after I got tossed - when I went looking for group notice); 

I have a real pet peeve about places and events like this. They have the right to admit who they want, etc. ... but that doesn't make it right. This is SL, and some people are cats, robots, angels and llamas. It's very unfair and I've thought many times about creating a venue where humans are disallowed, just to make the point. ☹️

Edited by Ghosty Kips
  • Thanks 1

I cat too

Zooby avatar circa 2008

Who knew we'd wind up with a RL cat that looks just like it?  She can't read as far as I know, though😻

zooby cat 1.jpg

zooby cat 2.jpg

luna 800.jpg

• Like 3