Just Ignore and let this one die

Maureen Boccaccio

11 minutes ago, Ghosty Kips said:

Tell me who did that, so I'll make sure never to attend their events, ever. 😠

To be fair to them: singer group notice said human avatars only (though I didn't see group notice until after I got tossed - when I went looking for group notice); plus: I was there for 20 minutes before they told me to leave - so I had some time to hear the music (they actually told me to change to human, but I can't change from that cat to human in a busy sim (and most of the time in an empty sim) without deforming and ending up naked; whereupon they'd have tossed me for being naked.

I went there from a SLURL in a singer's group. So I'm not actually sure where I actually was. 

• Sad 2

6 minutes ago, Lexxi Gynoid said:

To be fair to them: singer group notice said human avatars only (though I didn't see group notice until after I got tossed - when I went looking for group notice); 

I have a real pet peeve about places and events like this. They have the right to admit who they want, etc. ... but that doesn't make it right. This is SL, and some people are cats, robots, angels and llamas. It's very unfair and I've thought many times about creating a venue where humans are disallowed, just to make the point. ☹️

Edited by Ghosty Kips
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Maureen Boccaccio said:

*waves*

Hi everyone - hope y'all are doing AOK. 🙂

Just wondering....is anyone interested in a Halloween Party at the Hangout? 🎃

Depending obviously on timing, I'd certainly be into that. It'd be lovely to see some old faces in-world again. Especially yours, Mo!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Elora Lunasea said:

Yes, please! 

Not like we expect kids banging on the door all night looking for candy this year. 

I honestly have no clue what to expect this year.  There is still talk around the area about trick or treating, so we will be ready, just in case.

• Like 2

On 9/30/2020 at 2:16 PM, Maureen Boccaccio said:

*waves*

Hi everyone - hope y'all are doing AOK. 🙂

Just wondering....is anyone interested in a Halloween Party at the Hangout? 🎃

Correction: I've finished a set and my calendar is open. If you'll have me. 💀

Either way, should we do Halloween proper, or Friday? Considering people may have to tend kids at doors etc. 

• Like 1

On 10/4/2020 at 10:53 AM, Ghosty Kips said:

Correction: I've finished a set and my calendar is open. If you'll have me. 💀

Geez, I'm not sure, Ghosty. Do you have any history with the Cartel? 😉

On 10/4/2020 at 10:53 AM, Ghosty Kips said:

Either way, should we do Halloween proper, or Friday? Considering people may have to tend kids at doors etc. 

I'd think that some time that is NOT actual Hallowe'en would catch more people?

• Haha 2

On 8/1/2020 at 10:35 PM, Lexxi Gynoid said:

Here is a picture of me as a cat. To keep up with the bumping.  I was this cat about 7 hours ago.  I probably shouldn't post this one. I got tossed out of the live music event for being a cat.

web_5f25bd56d774f8220741162e.jpg

Where was that, I don't want to go anywhere that cats arn't welcome.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

Sorry for the interruption.

Don't be. Coming forward to say what you did takes guts. We've all been there, on one or both sides of that sort of scenario, and setting terms for your relationship is healthy and normal. Without treading too deeply into your personal shiznit, I hope you guys will work it out and this is a good sign that you will. Either of you need an ear to fill, I'm available.

Edited by Ghosty Kips
  • Like 1