Jump to content
Maureen Boccaccio

Just Ignore and let this one die

Recommended Posts

after one little conversation with friend,i don t really want to talk to her again,lol

me:*spanks*

me:runs away

she:farts

she:come closer

 

kisspng-emoji-thought-whatsapp-emoticon-clip-art-emoji-5abb3373749346.4368098715222178434775.jpg

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Panteleeva said:

after one little conversation with friend,i don t really want to talk to her again,lol

me:*spanks*

me:runs away

she:farts

she:come closer

 

kisspng-emoji-thought-whatsapp-emoticon-clip-art-emoji-5abb3373749346.4368098715222178434775.jpg

That’s what you get for spanking someone. They could have been holding that fart in for a long time!

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, totally odd. An Answers thread got closed and I truly see no reason why.  The original question was years ago, but as far as I can tell, there was nothing bad said in the necro today or the responses.  I thought LL only locked threads when they got nasty or way, way off topic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Wow, totally odd. An Answers thread got closed and I truly see no reason why.  The original question was years ago, but as far as I can tell, there was nothing bad said in the necro today or the responses.  I thought LL only locked threads when they got nasty or way, way off topic.

All it takes is someone reporting it saying “please close/lock”.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

All it takes is someone reporting it saying “please close/lock”.

I know folks have requested locks on some threads before and they don't get locked because LL sees no real reason to.  This thread was just someone asking how to get an AO to stop talking in chat and a few responses -- original a few years back and then some new ones.

Someone must have said something bad.

ETA: Found thread, but it is locked, which is still odd.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I recently noticed that I have a 0 point warning from a few months ago.  I'm not sure what I wrote; it was called "abusive behavior" in a now dead and locked thread is all I know. 

/me shrugs

I'm just an outlaw like that.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

Why am I awake at 5:00 AM on a Sunday anyway?

That’s late for me, coffee is set for 4:35, but today I slept in until almost 5:30. Currently on 2-mile husky walk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

I recently noticed that I have a 0 point warning from a few months ago.  I'm not sure what I wrote; it was called "abusive behavior" in a now dead and locked thread is all I know. 

/me shrugs

I'm just an outlaw like that.

*hugs* Some crybaby probably didn’t like your advice.

7BC85857-53C8-4508-A729-D778D7BA432F.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

I recently noticed that I have a 0 point warning from a few months ago.  I'm not sure what I wrote; it was called "abusive behavior" in a now dead and locked thread is all I know. 

/me shrugs

I'm just an outlaw like that.

I have a 1 point warning for 'inappropriate language' -- I said the B word (as a verb) in a thread, changing the "i" to an exclamation point, and apparently that is still cursing.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Xerxes Kingstop said:

/me vows not to spend hours doing Advent calendars again this year. 

I'm with you.  Besides, I already have a folder full of free stuff I have yet to unpack.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Xerxes Kingstop said:

/me vows not to spend hours doing Advent calendars again this year. 

I tried, but couldn't resist.  Though for any locations that I'm not sure of, I am opening the gifts immediately in order to decide if I think the place is worth going back to again for the rest of the advent gifts.  Sort of like hunts, unless we are talking about the more common high quality stores, 99% of the gifts get trashed.

Not to mention the number of places that just give you things like:  candy cane, hot chocolate, plain cheapie christmas tree, santa hat, etc.....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

Why am I awake at 5:00 AM on a Sunday anyway?

Getting ready for church? Or just having a preSunday meditate? ;)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

I'm with you.  Besides, I already have a folder full of free stuff I have yet to unpack.

When you've seen one advent calendar ........ you've seen 'em all....... :)

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, or...... going in the bottom (ahem!) of your siblings Quality Streets (UK ref), and eating one a day up to Christmas. So that on Christmas morning the box is sealed but 3/4 empty.  Not me but a close relative.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And then there is all the Christmas candy that my mother received as gifts and us kids would poke out finger in the bottom to see if it was filled with good stuff or yucky stuff -- and of course we left the yucky ones with the finger hole in the bottom.   :ph34r:

 

:SwingingFriends:
 

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

And then there is all the Christmas candy that my mother received as gifts and us kids would poke out finger in the bottom to see if it was filled with good stuff or yucky stuff -- and of course we left the yucky ones with the finger hole in the bottom.   :ph34r:

 

:SwingingFriends:
 

But with Whitman’s Samplers, the candy matches the shape / info on the box lid bottom, so long as you don’t mix it up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

But with Whitman’s Samplers, the candy matches the shape / info on the box lid bottom, so long as you don’t mix it up.

Yes, I think my mother was quite appreciative when she got that kind.  Truthfully so were were us kids - sometimes we'd poke a finger in the bottom and it would look okay, but then taste really awful when we actually ate it.  Much better to have sometime specifically telling what each piece was.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...