Just Ignore and let this one die

Maureen Boccaccio

1 minute ago, Clover Jinx said:

Oh me too, but limits on storage space not number of items. Although it is easier to keep track of individual items. 

I had no idea how foreshadowing my blog post yesterday was. "All great changes are preceded by chaos. ~ Deepak Chopra"

At some point if some need to be removed to make room for new pictures, it will be much easier when it's by count rather than by size. 

Just a little rant ...

Why did the "where to get fashion" thread for shoes get moved to the "how to create fashion" forums?  No one in that thread was creating shoes yet it got moved to the Creation forums after being an active Your Avatar thread for over a year.  Why was it the only vanity/fashion thread moved?  If they want it all in a Fashion forum, why not make one here in the People section instead of oving them to the Creation forum where, I feel, they do not belong.

/rant
/wrist
/ and burn
/ is one of my favorite guitarists

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

19 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

Just a little rant ...

Why did the "where to get fashion" thread for shoes get moved to the "how to create fashion" forums?  No one in that thread was creating shoes yet it got moved to the Creation forums after being an active Your Avatar thread for over a year.  Why was it the only vanity/fashion thread moved?  If they want it all in a Fashion forum, why not make one here in the People section instead of oving them to the Creation forum where, I feel, they do not belong.

/rant
/wrist
/ and burn

You could report it again, ask that it be moved again!

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

Just a little rant ...

/rant
/wrist
/ and burn

6 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

You could report it again, ask that it be moved again!

I did exactly that - reported it and asked for it to be moved back to Avatar.

@Clover Jinx - Your thread didn't get killed after all - just moved to a really wonky place.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I did exactly that - reported it and asked for it to be moved back to Avatar.

@Clover Jinx - Your thread didn't get killed after all - just moved to a really wonky place.

Yeah, I got an email when it happened and saw that none of the others got moved (the favorite dresses thread is very similar) so figured it was someone specifically targeting me.