Just Ignore and let this one die

Maureen Boccaccio

/me touches Maddy gently on the jaw as she leans in close.  Rhonda's lips touch Maddy's, slowly covering her mouth.  Rhonda slides her fingers up Maddy's cheek and back into her hair while while she holds slips her left arm around her waist.  Rhonda presses the kiss over Maddy's lips.  Her tongue darts in to separate Maddy's lips.  Rhonda's jaw works up and down as she plunges her tongue deeper into Maddy's mouth, exploring the warm, wet opening and licking around in circles.  Rhonda holds on to Maddy and pulls her hips in tight.  With her other hand in Maddy's hair she coaxes the blond's head back to better press the passionate kiss over her mouth.  Licking and sucking as she grinds their hips together.  Rhonda's tongue plunges in Maddy's mouth repeatedly over and over until suddenly she stops.  Pulling back, a trail of spit links Rhonda's still open mouth to Maddy's lip for a moment until its tension snaps.

You stole a kiss from Clover.  I stole it back.

/me licks the spit from her lips and winks at Maddy.

And now its mine again.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

http://fooddoodles.com/baked-eggs-in-potato-skins/

I provide that link for the idea, not the recipe. I never do it the same way twice.

I went with ground beef and cream gravy because Jax (hubby) was feeling worn-out and wanted easy comfort food.

However ... that with duck fat fried eggs would be deeeeeelicious!

• Like 1

On 4/10/2018 at 6:11 PM, Rhonda Huntress said:

/me touches Maddy gently on the jaw as she leans in close.  Rhonda's lips touch Maddy's, slowly covering her mouth.  Rhonda slides her fingers up Maddy's cheek and back into her hair while while she holds slips her left arm around her waist.  Rhonda presses the kiss over Maddy's lips.  Her tongue darts in to separate Maddy's lips.  Rhonda's jaw works up and down as she plunges her tongue deeper into Maddy's mouth, exploring the warm, wet opening and licking around in circles.  Rhonda holds on to Maddy and pulls her hips in tight.  With her other hand in Maddy's hair she coaxes the blond's head back to better press the passionate kiss over her mouth.  Licking and sucking as she grinds their hips together.  Rhonda's tongue plunges in Maddy's mouth repeatedly over and over until suddenly she stops.  Pulling back, a trail of spit links Rhonda's still open mouth to Maddy's lip for a moment until its tension snaps.

You stole a kiss from Clover.  I stole it back.

/me licks the spit from her lips and winks at Maddy.

And now its mine again.

Was thinking, we should start an actual Roleplay thread in the Roleplay forum.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

Start?

I've been roleplaying here for eight years.

Haha, I meant a thread with actual roleplay like yours, in the actual Roleplay forum, which we could keep going like these threars..but hopefully mostly with roleplay.

• Like 1