Just Ignore and let this one die

Maureen Boccaccio

3 hours ago, Clover Jinx said:

give-me-all-jhav3e.jpg

Oh!  Great idea.

Script a signup tool.  One where you just touch it to join and on the 14th it randomizes the names and sends everyone an IM with who their present is for.  Only there is a "bug" in the code that tells everyone to send the present to me.

That's brilliant!  No one will know!

Maybe I shouldn't have said that out loud.

• Haha 5

On 11/28/2017 at 11:23 AM, Kortney20 Crystal said:

Hey everyone! I personally can't wait for Christmas, because of my RL job I wasn't able to celebrate it at home with my family and for the first time in 6 years I'm staying home just for Christmas and Holiday's all together! :D also they are forecasting snow already and that's the doubble happiness for me. i just love everything about the Christmas :)

A bit late, but welcome Kortney!

Gold Star.jpg

Venting.

Got a new laptop a few days ago. LOVE it, very happy with the purchase. SL looks amazing, perhaps even better than on my PC.

I stayed home from work today, wasn't feeling 100%. It's my busiest time of year so I figured I'd work from home.  Called our IT peeps to get the new laptop connected to our work server.

It's now been like 5 hours and they still haven't managed to figure out how to connect the damn thing.  I don't know if it's due to incompetence (although the guy I'm dealing with is usually very good) or it's my laptop causing the issues.  I could use my PC, which is upstairs, but found out the server software was out of date and also needs to be set up there again.

So, I've spent the entire day doing not a damn thing other than getting angry at our Cheeto in Chief.  Ghosty went into the city today with a friend, to see the tree at Rockefeller Center lighting so I don't even have him to complain to LOL.  

Other than that ... hello to all!

• Sad 3

I can't remember if I shared this yet.

Doctor's waiting room in Texas.  This is in the lab waiting area.

IMG_0455a.thumb.jpg.b04ff80b0db5ed9f6a0076ecd4426ac9.jpg

While waiting to have your boobs squished, you can read how to cook a turkey and what to use to shoot it, too!

[ETA]
Actually I was appalled to see this.  What's a sidearm doing on the cover of American Rifleman?!

Edited by Rhonda Huntress
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1