Just Ignore and let this one die

Maureen Boccaccio

29 minutes ago, Xerxes Kingstop said:

Some purchases are delivered in a prim to be unpacked with the viewer tools, others present a scripted prim that calls a server to deliver the product when touched.  One of these particularly amused me recently. 

I bought new male genetalia, rezzed the container, and clicked on it.  It said  "Your package will be delivered shortly."

*snerk* 

OK, deliver my ... ummm ... package. That's what I paid for.  I'm still kinda having issues with the word "shortly" - that is not what I was promised.  

Mine came... packaged with a detailed instruction manual. And a steampunk HUD. I'm very fond of it ;)

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I skimmed the gifts for this round and other than the Essenz shoes, I wasn't really enamored with any of it.  Thus, I may skip the staying up late and just grab the pair at noon tomorrow.

Yeah I was a bit underwhelmed this month too and will not be surprised if Rhonda sleeps through this one too. I've been waking up around 3am here lately so may just do that and see what I can grab.

5 hours ago, Clover Jinx said:

Yeah I was a bit underwhelmed this month too and will not be surprised if Rhonda sleeps through this one too. I've been waking up around 3am here lately so may just do that and see what I can grab.

The Essenz notecard said that the Last Chance vendors are only L$25 for group members, so I'm definitely going to skip tonight's midnight run.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Clover Jinx said:

HALP! Rhonda's in a funk and I need some ideas to help cheer her up.

Popcorn and a favorite movie?  Netflix and chill?  Borrow a puppy from someone?  An afternoon playing Super Smash Bros?  A trip to the zoo?  Hiking outdoors?  Finger painting or ceramics?  I don't know what kind of funk you're talking about so hard to come up with ideas.

Edited by Cinnamon Mistwood
  • Like 4

What works for me may not work for everybody. I can almost always feel better if I do something nice for someone else that makes them feel good, or makes them happy. They don't even have to know who did it for them. The hard part is rising up from the meh long enough to so something. I hope she feels better soon.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I can get almost anyone out of a funk by making them furious. I can fun fast, too. If you can't, try something else.

Tell her I'll stick voodoo pins in effigies of hypocrites until she feels better. And I hope that's very soon, if not already.

Oh, and overreacting is sometimes underrated, ya know.

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Like 4

17 hours ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

Popcorn and a favorite movie?  Netflix and chill?  Borrow a puppy from someone?  An afternoon playing Super Smash Bros?  A trip to the zoo?  Hiking outdoors?  Finger painting or ceramics?  I don't know what kind of funk you're talking about so hard to come up with ideas.

End of the work day last Friday, colleagues together drinking something, talking about the upcoming weekend. When asked about my weekend plans I say "Oh nothing special, having a friend over maybe some netfix and chill".

I am getting to old to keep up with all this slang....

• Like 4