Just Ignore and let this one die

Maureen Boccaccio

If you are interested in getting some bodies for pretty cheap, Altamura is currently running a sale of 'up to 80% off' for group members only -- and the group join fee is currently only L$20.    For that L$20, you can pick up a male (Robert) and/or female (Monique) Full mesh bento body/head for only L$900 each.   There is also a female mesh bento body (no head) marked down and quite a few mesh bento heads marked down, though those are still quite pricey in my opinion..  And 4 of the non-bento mesh bodies are only L$540 -- a good deal for an alt that you want to get into a mesh body, but don't want to spend a lot on and don't care about the bento part.  Other than Robert, I didn't check out the male prices, but I assume there are just as many good deals.

Group join:  secondlife:///app/group/66ce836d-f5ec-8646-6bfb-d4d4b1f1e649/about

Store:  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Capodorso/225/52/26

I am not affiliated with the store - actually only joined the group myself a month or two back - but I love bargains and love passing bargain info on.

ETA:  Looks like the sale runs 7 days from roughly noon today SLT.  I've no clue if the group join will stay that low the entire time or not.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Maddie - she's a ghost 'of some sort'

59f5557667e4e_MadelaineMcMasters.thumb.jpg.eb7afa55b5c47b2fcb42a4856b4b791e.jpg

That pic shows as 6 hours ago, or about 9:30 SLT. At about 5:00 PM SLT I went online to try on costumes, all my faves being pre-mesh (I have been inworld at times, but not for Halloween in a couple of years, maybe more. They fly by, ya know)? While I was doing that Naz came online. She IM'd me with simply,  "Dillon  Levenque." I figured I was in for a scolding but I admitted it was myself. She went easy on me, though. We got caught up a little until I had to log out to fix part of dinner.

I always get  called for fried eggs and the better half was fixing breakfast for her dinner, not unusual on weekends. I was back on the PC about 6:00 or 6:15 fitting the oufit and trying to decide whether to go to the Hangout party or wait an hour. I knew I'd have two parties to go to; the Hangout's plus the one Naz was throwing during her regular Saturday night performance at the Atomic Palace. Yes, that was a plug. Deal with it.

And then I fell asleep. Right there in my comfy swivel chair. When I awoke it was almost 11:00 PM SLT. I scooted straight to the Hangout; there was nobody there. Why would there be? Naz was still online; she said her party was a blast and LOL'd my nap. I did take a pic just to prove I was there.

And Maddy's costume? That's a hairball. Her way of flirting with kitties. I've got my eye on you, Clover Jinx.

59f5b120232ee_HangoutHalloween2017.thumb.png.9d163ce130ebc5185a2f1b16a2c09f9b.png

Edited by Dillon Levenque
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, Dillon Levenque said:

59f5b120232ee_HangoutHalloween2017.thumb.png.9d163ce130ebc5185a2f1b16a2c09f9b.png

Oooh, it's the ghost of Carmen Miranda!

I sometimes fall asleep in the chair in my lab, usually when my neck is bugging me and slumping over eases the discomfort. Then I wake and must wipe down my keyboard. I'm sorry I missed you, though I missed almost everybody because SL kept tossing me out on my behind.

My ghost costume is precisely my way of flirting with kitties. Many halloweens ago, Wildcat Furse mentioned that she was attracted to tails. I quickly added nine to my costume and proceeded to pursue her. She was gracious enough to pose for a series of photos that I turned into a little forum story of our courtship. At least I think that's what happened. I'm just now wiping a li'l drool off my keyboard and may have been dreaming.

;-).

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Dillon Levenque said:

When I awoke it was almost 11:00 PM SLT. I scooted straight to the Hangout; there was nobody there. Why would there be?

The party was suppose to go until midnight SLT, but I know that I pooped out about 10:00 SLT. That is when many of us left and I think there was only one or two still at the Hangout then.

Your outfit is awesome, BTW.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Thanks 1