Just Ignore and let this one die

Maureen Boccaccio

2 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

After seeing this sign, I couldn't resist posting it - and it definitely seems SL related to me

temp.jpg.dad1270736b46feaa56f7a56fe4aaaac.jpg

/me gets frisky and adds all those activities to her "to-do" list for Saturday....

Its a big list, but with a safe-word and access to a hardware store; anything is possible.......

giphy.gif

• Like 6

Have you ever ... said good night to your partner in world and held a cuddle pose until they log off.  Then as soon as you see the swirls you rush to log off before their avatar disappears from your screen?

It's not like either one is still in world ... but to me they are still holding each other.  Because that's the last thing I saw.  And it will be the first thing I see when I log back in.

I'm not always this mushy.  But recently it has been bad.

I need to harden up before I disgust myself.

• Like 10

Ever do that? Hell yes!

You don't have to lose that image.  You can keep it for your scrapbook, editing, blackmail, or whatever.  For Windows machines go to 

C:>users>Your name>AppData> Roaming>SecondLife>Avatar name

Put the .bmp extension on the file "  screen_last  "

Move or copy it someplace.  You now have that sweet scene in bmp format to keep.  The original will overwrite at next logout.  If you remove the image completely from this location no harm done.  You'll just be without a "previous location" slide when logging in - you'll have a blank black screen until the surroundings rez. 

Edited by Xerxes Kingstop
  • Like 7

8 hours ago, Xerxes Kingstop said:

Ever do that? Hell yes!

You don't have to lose that image.  You can keep it for your scrapbook, editing, blackmail, or whatever.  For Windows machines go to 

C:>users>Your name>AppData> Roaming>SecondLife>Avatar name

Put the .bmp extension on the file "  screen_last  "

Move or copy it someplace.  You now have that sweet scene in bmp format to keep.  The original will overwrite at next logout.  If you remove the image completely from this location no harm done.  You'll just be without a "previous location" slide when logging in - you'll have a blank black screen until the surroundings rez. 

Blackmail??!! Mona logs off, never comes back

• Like 6