Just Ignore and let this one die

Maureen Boccaccio

3 minutes ago, Rioko Bamaisin said:

I could be wrong but I think she wants to prank people not inflict injury...but what do I know.

Right.

However I do appreciate the comedic mental picture of whacking a bee hive with a stick.  Especially if I can find a bee hive shaped pinata.

Edited by Rhonda Huntress
  • Like 4

I took the idea from a longstanding internet meme that goes something like:  

I don't want people to mourn at my funeral. I want them to celebrate. They should have a party with a piñata - but then lets put bees in the piñata. I don't want them to have TOO much fun. 

So yeah, a bee-shaped piñata sounds good. 

A local street vendor with a glorious booth of piñatas in many styles has one shaped like Winnie the Pooh. I think that would be great, too - not that I'm such a  Milne fan but just because it amuses the hell outta me to say "Pooh piñata"

but that's just me.

Edited by Xerxes Kingstop
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, Rioko Bamaisin said:

I could be wrong but I think she wants to prank people not inflict injury...but what do I know.

Oh alright, then I guess I'll switch to bouncy balls. Break open the pinata, and boing!

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Rioko Bamaisin said:

Mondays are always rough. However, Mondays after a vacation are the worst. :( 

So much this!

I've been off since the 1st. I go back to work tomorrow. It's been a very relaxing 10 days, mostly home with some local trips inbetween.

I'm dreading my desk O.o

Edited by Elora Lunasea
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

I need to make another conscious effort to be nice.  Maybe supportive would be a better word. 

So with that objective in mind, what is the best compliment someone can receive?

Telling them they are smart/clever/intelligent have great ideas. Something along those lines. I find those compliments much more meaningful to me than someone telling me my boobs are hawt. Just saying.

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, Rioko Bamaisin said:

Telling them they are smart/clever/intelligent have great ideas. Something along those lines. I find those compliments much more meaningful to me than someone telling me my boobs are hawt. Just saying.

So would something like "Your clever boobs inspire hawt ideas."   be effective as all-purpose flattery?

Edited by Xerxes Kingstop
  • Like 4

@Clover Jinx

When I was a child, we were dirt poor.  Not as poor as some others because we did eat almost every day, but still poor.  I learned at an early age that you should not want what you can't have.  Wanting brings nothing but hurt.

Now I have you and I want more.  We make do with a few hours here and an evening there but I want so much more.  It burns in my chest.  My arms literally ache to hold you and yes I mean LITERALLY.  I know you understand what I feel.  It hurts to want.  But for reasons completely contrary to what I learned as a child, it makes me happy to want you more. 

We have been together for nine years.  I have never ever even considered regretting opening my heart to you.  What happened to the 5 year argument or the 7 year itch relationships are supposed to stumble with?  I don't know.  It does not mater.  All I care is to hear those three magic words when you say "thank you, Mistress."

You are a wonder to be near.  I am so proud of you.

• Like 10