Just Ignore and let this one die

Maureen Boccaccio

Exactly Mac- that other place I mentioned, where I no longer reside, started going on about the face of insert grid name here- and basically censoring the hell out of anything- I imagine there is some degree of moderation and perhaps even censorship here. However that no longer matters to me since I can happily spout nonsense on my FB page all day and any one that is offended self-regulates by unfriending and wandering off of their own accord. Quite refreshing really ;)

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Macphisto Angelus said:

I am going to park here since you all are here. :P I will honor the let it die rule just this once.

Yes,just this once! :D I would have replied on the other thread to you but I don't want to add to people's confusion. I can't believe I forgot about my boots...who does that?:$

4 minutes ago, Amaranthim Talon said:

Exactly Mac- that other place I mentioned, where I no longer reside, started going on about the face of insert grid name here- and basically censoring the hell out of anything- I imagine there is some degree of moderation and perhaps even censorship here. However that no longer matters to me since I can happily spout nonsense on my FB page all day and any one that is offended self-regulates by unfriending and wandering off of their own accord. Quite refreshing really ;)

We should get together and chat sometime in world. ;) And I am the same.. going to go on about my merry way until I am sure of what the rules are here. lol

1 minute ago, Rioko Bamaisin said:

Yes,just this once! :D I would have replied on the other thread to you but I don't want to add to people's confusion. I can't believe I forgot about my boots...who does that?:$

Love to see you model them sometime. Just them. :P Seriously, it was one of the things I remembered most about the other thread. Your boot fetish is legen (wait for it) dary!

Just now, Katheryne Helendale said:

Agreed.

/Settled

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Amaranthim Talon said:
2 minutes ago, Amaranthim Talon said:

And with that my friends- good night and good dreams- will catch round three tomorrow. 5 am comes early and it is past midnight- dn RL...

Goodnight. :) Sleep well. Not sure why I got multi quote fubard but this is Mac typing, not Amara 

Edited by Macphisto Angelus
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Macphisto Angelus said:

It is here on these forums, Amara. Honestly, none of the others ever felt right on alternate forums. And as for the sanitized place.. never cared to step a prim toe on it. But, SCII was fun for a bit. Nothing beats the REAL SL Forums in my opinion. I just hope we get to have the fun we used to have. I never used the last version because when a grid starts blocking people from general chat on the forums, it is either because they read it sucks and don't want people to say it or read it for fear of losing a buck. That was why we lost general the first time.  I would happily post here again if we get to play around and be human instead of answer bots. :P

Many times this.

I mean, the SCII one was good. I didn't try any of the others, but this is where JIALTOD was started, and where it would seem to belong - and while I did not really use the last version of the forums (the lack of sticky login on that one kept me away, for some reason), I'm plenty willing to enjoy the space nowadays.

• Like 5

11 hours ago, Rioko Bamaisin said:

I forgot all about my boots...:o

The other thread was from 2011 when they changed the forums. This is the current one... I hope.

The original one from 2008 is here: http://forums-archive.secondlife.com/327/85/252954/1.html

Here is the one started when LL revamped the forums in 2011:

And now we have this one. :-)    I'm going to see if I can get the two merged, but that may be problematic if there's a format issue.

Edited by Maureen Boccaccio
  • Like 3

10 hours ago, Macphisto Angelus said:

HA! Great minds.. I just mentioned her boots in the other let it die thread. I am still trying to figure out which one is going to be "THE" thread. A merge would be outstanding.

This one, definitely this one.

• Like 3