Just Ignore and let this one die

Maureen Boccaccio

It was wonderful to see so many show up last night!  

I didn't take many photos because I was enjoying the music and conversation too much - although I was less chatty than usual.  Plus my laptop kind of was chugging what with Ghosty upstairs using up all our bandwidth to DJ :D  Next time I'll log in with my PC.

Thanks Maureen for putting this together, and Ghosty for the tunes.  Hope to have this become at least a semi-regular event. Maybe next time some other "oldbies" can dust off their avatars and join us :x

• Like 8

Hey!  I can haz posts!

Thanks Mo for putting the party together, and Ghosty for great tunage.  And Maddy for drinks and appetizers:D  It was great to see folks!  Nice pics too - I haven't taken pics at parties for ages, I wish I had!

However, if we do it again, can we nuke the trivial pursuit?  I think having a trivial pursuit party is a great idea, it should just be billed as such.  At a reunion I expect to catch up with folks and maybe reminisce some, and chat was just impossible.  Was everyone else using voice or on a Skype con call and I just didn't know about it?

I guess those who wanted to actually speak to each other should have used Forum Cartel chat?  Seems silly to do that when we're physically in each others' presence, tho. Or, can you set the trivial pursuit script to run on a chat channel other than 0, and those who want to play can listen on that?

• Like 8