Just Ignore and let this one die

Maureen Boccaccio

Hi all - reminder to those who know and an invite to those who may be interested; Ghosty is spinning at the Forum Cartel Hangout tonight at 6pm SLT. Set will be some kind of SciFi based music - it's a mystery to me what he'll be spinning! Feel free to come in costume - or as your regularly dressed fantasty/sci fi self if that's your thing 😊 We'd love to see you there!

Rocket Ship: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Allana/219/37/29

I hate to have missed this :( It would have been perfect for something I planned to wear for a long time :(

a little miracle has happened though - I happen to be a Miss SL 2019 Candidate - I survived the audition XD Now we have to wait for the 2nd application round and their audition before the challenges start. I don´t think I´ll make it much further but it´s quite fun for now XD Never thought I´d do something like this and/or hit the runway again... I should mention I was pretty much forced into this 😂 and I´ll have my"Told ya!" Sign ready once I get kicked out 😋🤣

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Akasha Sternberg said:

DO IT! I dare you ^^ Nephi is good to go for it ;) The second round of applications is open :P Their audition is on Feb 23rd so you got some time left^^ I think until the 7th

Neph? No, I meant me!

• Haha 2

Weather forecasting is so comical sometimes.  I'm looking at 4-5 inches of fresh snow on the ground. It is still snowing hard and not expected to quit for at least another 2-3 hours.  Yet all forecast sites still say we will get either less than an inch or 1-3 inches.

13 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Weather forecasting is so comical sometimes.  I'm looking at 4-5 inches of fresh snow on the ground. It is still snowing hard and not expected to quit for at least another 2-3 hours.  Yet all forecast sites still say we will get either less than an inch or 1-3 inches.

Sometimes it takes a little while for things to update.

pyFY72V.gif

• Haha 2

I'm guessing today's rollouts on Le Tigre regions aren't going so well...

The object 'LagMeterVer4e' has sent you a message from Second Life:
Star restarted on Date: 2019-01-30 at 9:34AM

Star restarted on Date: 2019-01-30 at 9:39AM

Star restarted on Date: 2019-01-30 at 9:45AM

• Sad 2

28 minutes ago, Clover Jinx said:

You would think with BoM being so close to officially released that this would not be a thing on new releases:

sad.PNG.672250a765b2320dfcbb3036dca8f827.PNG

Kudos to the creators that never stopped including system layers and those that started to include again after learning about BoM!

And now I am bummed I ditched so much of my system layer clothing. 🙁

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Clover Jinx said:

You would think with BoM being so close to officially released that this would not be a thing on new releases:

Kudos to the creators that never stopped including system layers and those that started to include again after learning about BoM!

2 hours ago, Ivanova Shostakovich said:

Maybe getting new makeups will be easier for me soon.

I have noticed that a few of the makeup vendors have started adding system layers - Zibska for one.

I have system layer makeup from these places - in case there are any here that you don't know about: Dulce Secrets, Izzie's, R.iceielli, Sn@tch, alaskametro, LAQ, Arte, Frick, Glamorize, mock, Vero Modero, White Widow, Livia, Stix, Venge, Vengeful Threads, CowTea, Zibska (and possibly a few other random places)

1 hour ago, Maureen Boccaccio said:

And now I am bummed I ditched so much of my system layer clothing. 🙁

While I've not ditched all mine yet (mostly because I'm too lazy to sort through most folders), some folks have said that much of the older stuff won't look great anyway since back then the textures were limited to 512x512.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 2/4/2019 at 10:08 PM, Clover Jinx said:

Been away for a couple months and have no idea what BoM is, please educate me :)

Edited by Zeta Vandyke

52 minutes ago, Zeta Vandyke said:

Been away for a couple months and have no idea what BoM is, please educate me :)

It's like "boom", but less spectacular ... 

Short for 'Bakes on Mesh', we'll apparently be able to just slap texture layers onto mesh avatars the same way system layers worked - and most of all, stack them.

• Thanks 1