Just Ignore and let this one die

Maureen Boccaccio

1 hour ago, Dillon Levenque said:

It is really unlikely I'll be able to show up today, although I did sneak on yesterday and found a not-too-unsuitable Christmas outfit just in case. My best to you both.

I'm attempting to sneak in right now to at least get dressed and hoping I can at least slip over for a bit at the beginning even though the kids haven't taken off anywhere yet.

Made it :)

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 2

Here are out vows if anyone is curious ...

***intro***

Rhonda: Love is friendship caught on fire; it is quiet, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through the good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection, and makes allowances for human weaknesses.

Clover: Love is content with the present, hopes for the future, and does not brood over the past. It is the day-in and day-out chronicles of irritations, problems, compromises, small disappointments, big victories, and working toward common goals.

Rhonda: If you have love in your life, it can make up for a great many things you lack. If you do not have it, no matter what else there is, it is not enough.

Clover: It is because of this love for each other that we have decided to share today and publicly declare our vows that we have written for each other.

*** vows***

Rhonda: Clover, I am not dominant because of any superiority on my part.
Not because I feel more intelligent or wiser.
I am not dominant because of the strength of my body.
I am not, nor would I want to be dominant with any other.
Yet to you, I am Mistress. I am your Mistress only after earning your trust.

Clover: I have told you of my heart and mind,
You clearly see my desires and passions.
I have thrown away my fears and inhibitions.
You know the needs of my heart and body.
Mistress, I have given You total control

Rhonda: I accept that responsibility and honor.

Clover: Your belief in me gives me courage and direction.
Your strength disperses my doubt.

Rhonda: Your needs and desires encourageand give purpose
to my efforts.  It is my duty to protect you.  Under my care,
no harm will come to you as a result of actions taken by Me
or you.

Clover: There are as many kinds of loves
as there are hearts. Our love is not right or
wrong but it is perfect for us.

Rhonda: This is my responsibility.
To love you, to guide you, to protect you
To support you and to train you.  This I vow to do.

Clover: This is my responsibility.
To love you, to honor you, to enhance you
To support you and to enlighten you. This I vow to do.

*** closing ***

Rhonda: Thank you all for joining us as we publicly declared our commitment to a lifetime of living as Mistress and submissive. As you may know, this is not role play to us. This is our lives and we want to thank you for being apart of our lives and for being here with us today.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

On 12/18/2018 at 12:11 PM, Drakonadrgora Darkfold said:

If they knew all the tricks why were they asking for help... I don't think anyone here really knows all the tricks in sl yet.

I'll let you in on a little secret.

No one will ever know all the tricks in/to SL, not even LL employees will ever know them all.

;)

• Haha 2

oh dear... that blows....

Today´s a weird zombie day - yes, more zombie than usual... I´ve had another of those 3 hours of sleep nights and the fiance has come down with a fever and tonsil infection. Boy he looks horrible ;-; greyish-pale, eyes reflect the pain, whincing at every bite that´s not soup or tea.... 

I defrosted the last remainders of the last batch of soup, went shopping, made tea, apple and ginger juice, cut up half a salat, the new pot of soup is cooking and the chicken can be pulled into pieces in a couple of hours.... I´m just dead....

• Sad 4

When you take a bunch of demos home and figure out which ones you want, and then go back to the store and start with the rapid buying, and someone wearing a full alpha steps in front of one of the vendors just as you right-click to pay and you're clicking so fast and paying so little attention, that you end up paying the avatar instead of the vendor.  Thank goodness it was a sale item and only cost me L$99.

*sigh*

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, Panteleeva said:

My very first thread is finally  removed,yay🎉🌍

How is this a good thing? Was your first thread ever something stupid?

After knowing the circumstances I agree on your point of view. Sorry for being a curious kitty.

Edited by Fionalein
  • Like 1