Just Ignore and let this one die

Maureen Boccaccio

Hubby is home this week doing online training for work. They rotate out so there's not all the distractions with phone calls and other work things.

We've started having some trouble with our only, so he took it in today. Convinced the service manager to bump us up in line, but it's going to take some time and couldn't get a rental car until tomorrow. We managed to figure out rides for tonight and tomorrow morning with Rhonda. Seems like it's all under control right?

Until hubby finds 3 kittens in the shed! There eyes are open and they appear to be healthy. I'm hoping momma cat wanders back soon, but hubby seems to think she's gone. So here he is stuck at home with no transportation, 3 kittens, 2 dogs and his mother. The kittens will need food soon, one dog wants to love them to death, the other dog wants to eat them and his mother will want to keep them.

I'm stuck at work, stressed beyond belief. =@.@=

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 3

Don’t Look Down!

The journey of success in life is like climbing up a ladder attached to the side of the worlds tallest skyscraper.

Rules of Success:

1-Alway keep climbing (no matter what)

2- Never ever, ever look down! Don’t do it! (FEAR can consume you)

3- When you eventually do look down, STOP ?... breath deeply, refocus your thoughts on your goal(s) and just keep continuing to climbing!

4- You will slip, you will get tired and you’ll want to give up- But, don’t. Keep going, keep focused and you will have succeeded in the journey and likely succeeded in your goals. 

Don’t look down!

1- consistent action 

2- focus on present/future (not the past)

3- realignment  (see #2)

4- resiliency (picking yourself up again & again.

I have no idea why I’m sharing this - I just felt it might make a difference to someone ?

~ Sara

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 10/23/2018 at 9:49 AM, Rhonda Huntress said:

I need an exclamation mark I can wear as a hat.  Maybe I can get my husband to help around the house if he thinks it's a quest.

"Help me, brave adventurer.  The lawn must be mowed for the Hoard!"

https://www.amazon.com/Trendy-Apparel-Shop-Exclamation-Embroidered/dp/B01M4KFCQA?th=1&psc=1

https://www.cafepress.com/+exclamation-point+hats

• Like 2

The Forum Cartel Halloween party is Saturday, noon to midnight SLT, at The Hangout.  We still have a hosting slot open (greet folks and help w/ stream setup if there is a performer) from noon to 2:00 SLT - not sure if there is a performer for that time slot.  The signup doc is here: Party Host Signup -- You do not have to be signed in to Google to add your name.

(yes, I am posting the same thing in multiple spots - be nice and don't report me).

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

The Forum Cartel Halloween party is Saturday, noon to midnight SLT, at The Hangout.  We still have a hosting slot open (greet folks and help w/ stream setup if there is a performer) from noon to 2:00 SLT - not sure if there is a performer for that time slot.  The signup doc is here: Party Host Signup -- You do not have to be signed in to Google to add your name.

(yes, I am posting the same thing in multiple spots - be nice and don't report me).

Well, there will be a Nor'Easter in our neck of the woods so we will be home. I am pretty sure we can show up this year as long as our power holds up!

• Like 4

14 hours ago, Elora Lunasea said:

Well, there will be a Nor'Easter in our neck of the woods so we will be home. I am pretty sure we can show up this year as long as our power holds up!

I like that you guys may be able to attend the party not that there will be  a storm and you may lose power.

• Like 4

18 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Not sure that's the right SLURL for the Hangout...should be: https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Allana/217/33/27

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Maureen Boccaccio said:

Not sure that's the right SLURL for the Hangout...should be: https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Allana/217/33/27

Ugh - I hate it when I think I copied something and I didn't, so my clipboard contains who knows what left over from who knows when.

I've corrected the SLURL above and in the other threads that I posted this in.  

Thank you

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

I hate it when, because I'm so easily distracted, I have the same thread open in four different browser windows and I'm commenting in two of them. The result is invariably some confused post that I must replace with "Damn, I still don't know how to work the forum."

I was a bit curious as to the genesis of that particular comment. :P

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Ivanova Shostakovich said:

I was a bit curious as to the genesis of that particular comment. :P

I'll often simultaneously craft comments to multiple posts in the same thread. The forum software doesn't always correctly keep track of them when submitted. So I might craft two responses, submit them both, then see that one was posted twice and the other was tossed into the abyss. The missed wisdom you all unknowingly suffer as a result is mind boggling.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

42 minutes ago, Clover Jinx said:

It was such a great party with everyone coming and going as they needed to. Just fun and relaxing!

It was fun, and so cool to see so many people in-world that I had only known from the forum.  Thanks to those that put it all together - organizing and decorating -  and did those that hosted and DJ'ed. 

• Like 2