Just Ignore and let this one die

Maureen Boccaccio

While I've never actually considered paying for any of those credit monitoring services, I do currently have enrollment in two of them due to various data breaches at companies. I can say this much - I would never trust Identity Guard enough to pay them any money. We bought a new fridge - on a same as cash plan, which means a new line of credit. Identity Guard just sent my monthly email saying "no activity in the last 30 days".

Whereas TrustedID sent me an email and text the very next day telling me that there was new activity on my account.

On 3/26/2017 at 9:03 PM, Rhonda Huntress said:

Once upon a time there was a completely unmoderated forum.  A young woman asked a question (something about how to get a link to an indivual post I think but I am probably wrong and it doesn't matter anyway) but she found the answer in just a few seconds.  Not wanting to let her post continually get bumped as people answered she change the thread title to "Just ignore and let this one die."

Silly people doing what silly people do ... they refused to let it die for no real reason at all.

This thread then became a community of it's own.  Just a place to say hi for the most part. With the exception of a few people it was also a laid back, accepting and friendly place to be. -- this is where someone with a pun for a name comes in and tells you I was the one and only "few people" but again, that is almost a tradition by now.

Anyway, this is a recreation of that thread which became thousands of pages long where we can wax nostalgic about life before the Blog-forums.

Hey guys, this actually sounds pretty cool. I want to be apart of it! 

• Like 2

I almost cried again this morning (this was the reason I was at home for 3 days... broke down monday morning...) - and I was SO sure that it was Friday when it was around 12.30 and they sent us to lunch... Was close to tears again... more of this bs again tomorrow.... :/  But what else to do...I´ll pester my therapist in an hour...

but yeah ... MEH!!!

and I spose my SL will consist of... well... fishing...now... damn it takes forever -.-

• Sad 6

Just now, Clover Jinx said:

*hugs you tight* I'm glad you're talking to someone and don't forget to play with your cats. That will help too!

oh  they do *hugs*

yeah I talked to the psychologist at my retraining facility this morning and put her on STFU mode about it (I can actually sue her if she talks...) and will see my beloved hippie-rocker 70s DeepPurple Fan Stereotype ponytail wearing super awesome psychologist in a bit... Arya and Dani help a bunch (unless Arya wants to play but can´t decide what and meows at me all the time...- she´s been a pain yesterday XD), D helps, too but he won´t be here till tomorrow...

And SL helps... I joined the BVN discord, started to bring some life into the SL Suicide Girls and... fish my heart out (that part is actually depressing but so is having a shhhhhtload ideas but need to complete the upgrade to put them into action ...*sighs*) So glad when the upgrade is done and I can go back to taking pics, hangout, cause chaos in groups and here, blog if I feel like it and shop gifts and cheapies ...

• Like 2

I tripped on my way home from grocceries shopping . And instead of helping me up or anything, the closest person looked down on me and then.. took a step aside.  
I really, really wish people wouldn't make it so hard for me to love them, because that's what I really want to do. (And do, most of the times)

• Confused 1
  • Sad 5

I have no clue, really. Selfishness? Maybe they're afraid I'd snap at them? Not the first time that happened.
When I was around.. 12~13 years old, we had a christmasmarket in front of the town hall. That building's main entry is one story above ground, so they have stairs and a pretty steep slope for vehicles. Guess who slipped on that slope? 
<this gal!

Down I went, doing the old faceplant onto the stones - partically fractured my nose. There where a lot of people, really. No one, absolutely no one tried to help me, they all just stared. In german, we call those kind of people "Gaffer". I got so angry, I even forgot the pain I was in, and just screamed at all the people. 
To this day I cannot stand that behavour - if I see someone that needs help, I help.

Maybe it's just my town, though. I wish I could bvelieve that.

• Sad 3

1 hour ago, Sukubia Scarmon said:

I have no clue, really. Selfishness? Maybe they're afraid I'd snap at them? Not the first time that happened.
When I was around.. 12~13 years old, we had a christmasmarket in front of the town hall. That building's main entry is one story above ground, so they have stairs and a pretty steep slope for vehicles. Guess who slipped on that slope? 
<this gal!

Down I went, doing the old faceplant onto the stones - partically fractured my nose. There where a lot of people, really. No one, absolutely no one tried to help me, they all just stared. In german, we call those kind of people "Gaffer". I got so angry, I even forgot the pain I was in, and just screamed at all the people. 
To this day I cannot stand that behavour - if I see someone that needs help, I help.

Maybe it's just my town, though. I wish I could bvelieve that.

eff them...  Gotta love Gaffer... NOT...and hooray for clumsiness I´m ace at it, too...but yeah ppl are weird ...and germans can be a special way of crazy... 9_9

• Like 2

My turn.

I have been living out of an RV for one week now.  It has been nice, but I'm homesick now.  I want MY coffee in MY mug without a flippin lid.  I want to let my cats.  I want to cook on a real stove with the correct pans and utensils. I want cell service and wifi that is actually better than dial up.  

I know.  Just a stupid complaint about nothing.

But I miss Clover like I miss breathing.

And I want to go home .

• Like 1
  • Sad 5

4 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

I have been living out of an RV for one week now. 

After my ex and I split up, he would take the kids out in a popup camper every summer - toured half the US that way.  When they were a little bigger and my ex wanted to upgrade his popup, my current husband and I decided to buy my ex's old one (I've always had a good relationship w/ my ex).  Anyway, we went out in that thing twice and then I swore that all future camping trips would be in a hotel.  We sold that darn popup.

• Like 1

My boarder's landlord (he no longer lives with me) has an old golden retriever who's taken a liking to him. He went to get the dog washed the other day and was shocked at how expensive that was. I told him to hunt down a "hand wash" car wash and get the dog done at the same time as his truck. He took my suggestion up a notch Sunday by going to a bikini car wash.

"Best wing-man ever!"

I guess it went well.

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Haha 4