Just Ignore and let this one die

Maureen Boccaccio

13 minutes ago, Clover Jinx said:

Been at work for almost 3 hours and haven't done anything cause the boss is off today!

I was just thinking something similar, though I've been "working" for 4 hours.  I'm having difficulty making myself do the things I'm supposed to be doing, but my reason is that I'm working from home today and just not really in the mood.

• Like 3

If I worked from home,  I'd definitely become a hermit. :P  As it is,  work is about the only reason I leave home.  I'd rather be a hermit and play dress up in SL all day.   Okay,  who wants to give me the winning lottery numbers?  lol

• Haha 3

While out dancing with Clover last night, I read a few profiles of the people around me.  One lady had a line in an otherwise inviting profile that said "please, no selfish a-holes."  So I, being the weirdo that I am,  sent her a not-so-cheap dress as a gift from MP with an added note saying "How about generous a-holes?"

Funny, right?

Turns out she already had that dress! 

/facepalm
/laugh

Well she got the joke but it was shot by throwing away a thousand lindens :(
Ah, well.  It was bound to happen sooner or later.

Anyway ...
Wednesday, eh?

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

1 minute ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

While out dancing with Clover last night, I read a few profiles of the people around me.  One lady had a line in an otherwise inviting profile that said "please, no selfish a-holes."  So I, being the weirdo that I am,  sent her a not-so-cheap dress as a gift from MP with an added note saying "How about generous a-holes?"

Funny, right?

Turns out she already had that dress! 

/facepalm
/laugh

Well she got the joke but it was shot by throwing away a thousand lindens :(
Ah, well.  It was bound to happen sooner or later.

Anyway ...
Wednesday, eh?

I’m surprised she did not take offense at the gift of a dress, which someone sensitive could interpret as, “Oh honey, you obviously have no money or taste in clothes so HERE!”

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

I’m surprised she did not take offense at the gift of a dress, which someone sensitive could interpret as, “Oh honey, you obviously have no money or taste in clothes so HERE!”

nahhhwell ok I guess she didn´t know Rhonda...but...she does those things xD  out of the blue...just because she can... she´s a sweetheartish and generous ahole for sure ;)  (but then I don´t know her ahole side, I just know her fun side^°^)

• Like 3