Just Ignore and let this one die

Maureen Boccaccio

3 minutes ago, Maureen Boccaccio said:

OK!  So let's plan for Friday, October 30. just in case folks are busy in RL on the 31st. 🎃  Ghosty, are you available on the 30th?  And if so, what time frame is good for you?

I am available and 6-8pm SL is best for me. 👍

• Like 1

On 10/16/2020 at 4:25 PM, Maureen Boccaccio said:

OK!  So let's plan for Friday, October 30. just in case folks are busy in RL on the 31st. 🎃  Ghosty, are you available on the 30th?  And if so, what time frame is good for you?

Who's in charge of decorating? Besides you, of course 😛

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So, it appears a Hangout Warming Party™ is in the planning for November 21, 6pm SL. 😮 That's all we have at the moment. I'll spin if there isn't another Cartellian with skillz who wants to entertain. And we need someone to decorate. And someone needs to tell Maureen! Uh, and I don't know what else. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Ghosty Kips said:

What the heck do you people have against raisins?

Cinnamon rolls have had raisins since forever. I don't know where you people live, but this isn't new! 

I love raisins -- just not IN things.

Cinnamon rolls with raisins are hit or miss in Colorado.  You'll find them here, but you'll also find plenty without raisins. We are apparently of both opinions around these parts.

• Like 1

No doubt y’all have heard all about it, but just reminding you about a party at the Forum Cartel Hangout tomorrow evening, Saturday, November 21. It's like a housewarming, only it's a Hangout-warming!  6-9PM SLT; here's the location: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Allana/217/33/27

Edited by Maureen Boccaccio
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Elora Lunasea said:

Clearly I need an ankle lock in the boots I was wearing!

That dance you were using was especially hard on your ankles.  I was having a very difficult time trying to get a picture that didn't have the two couples either hiding each other or crashing in to each other and still show your ankles properly.  It didn't work and my camera started freezing up a bit, so I finally stopped taking pictures.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, VaderFan93 said:

heh I dont really understand the title on this thread lol

It's a long story and one of those "you had to have been there" sort of things. 

The true origins of the thread are here:

http://forums-archive.secondlife.com/327/85/252954/1.html

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
grammar, extra word
  • Like 3

19 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

It's a long story and one you of those "you had to have been there" sort of things. 

The true origins of the thread are here:

http://forums-archive.secondlife.com/327/85/252954/1.html

I know you see i am a newbie on the forums lol. Its because I haven't posted in the forums since 2014..I been on SL since 2013. I stopped signing in on 2017..I returned this past 18th of November 2020..

Oh nvm just updated to Resident LMAO

Edited by VaderFan93
  • Like 2