Just Ignore and let this one die

Maureen Boccaccio

15 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

You and Elora were telling me how much you wanted to see it because the cast is fabulous. Did you go see it yet or are you now skipping it due to the reviews?  

I won't put out money to go see it with those reviews.  I'll wait until I can stream it or download it for free.

Thus far, we have not gone and I think we'll skip it as we keep reading more and more reviews that utterly stink. I don't mind watching it on Netflix or whatever in the house but nah, don't want to sit in the theater for it at this point. 

• Like 2

I'm a big Lloyd Webber fan; I even flew to London more than once just for the musicals. Cats was one of my favourites, but after watching the movie... It's really hard to believe how anyone can make that movie... Considering the amazing cast, one might think it would be great, but it is just the opposite... 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Because some folks don't get notices and/or their messages get capped:

Saturday, January 18th, 6pm SL
A long lost Cartel tradition, the DEMO party, will be held Saturday evening (6pm SL) at the Hangout. Wear as many DEMO items as you like and come for two hours of silliness, mad music and dancing with avatars that all look like they're just learning to dress themselves. Goodness knows, *I'll* look ridiculous. You can too!

No tipping - leave your wallet at home (in your GOOD pants), just come and have a great time. Bring a friend - all are welcome. See you at the party!

EDIT: Someone just messaged me for the SLurl to the Hangout. Here you go: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Allana/218/37/28

Edited by Ghosty Kips
  • Like 2

On 1/24/2020 at 7:46 AM, Sukubia Scarmon said:

Is it just me or have Rhonda and Clover just disapeared one day?

My guess is an SL and Forum break - at least I hope it is just a voluntary break and not due to anything negative going on in their lives.  Clover hasn't uploaded anything to Flickr since early Dec.  I tend to not pay much attention to Friend logon/logoff notices, so I can't recall when I know for sure they last logged in.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
spelling
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

Welp. RIP, my blog stats...

... ... Ugh, seems I need to re-do my inventory sorting system as well. 

Begins torching stray landmarks and scripts.

Hey Cartelians!

To those who post in the Flickr group, Feline has added me as an administrator to whip it into shape.

Whip you say? Why yes! This is the Forum Cartel after all! 

(old photo follows :) )

(...now that I look at this 10 years later, why am I holding a whip by the ocean? Or did I mistake a fishing pole for a whip and in that case why am I wearing a latex gown to the beach? So confusing...)

Don't F--K With Me - I Haz a Whip!

Seriously though, since I already administer a few others it's no big deal for me to do so and since I'd noticed that there's been an influx of spam hitting the group recently I offered to clean it up. Anyhoo - I went through the list today and removed several obvious flickr members who aren't even involved in SL who had some rather inappropriate RL photos posted for a PG group /coughs). I also took out anyone who had only advertisements trying to cross check against the inworld Cartel list. Pretty sure I did not delete anyone that actually is a member.

Also I changed the group rules so that a request to join is now needed so that spam accounts can be avoided going forward. The flickr stream is so specific to the Cartel that it's pretty easy to know who belongs and who does not but if by some chance I happen to ever delete something of yours in error please, by all means, do write me so I can profusely apologize and make it right ❤️

• Like 5

In celebration of John Frum Day:

Saturday, June 15, 6pm SL @ The Listening Room

Tonight I'll be bringing you two hours of classic rock, new wave and OMFUG all following a religious theme of some sort. There will be songs that spiritually move you, and songs that move you to denounce the whole thing as a sham. (Probably more of the latter. A LOT more.) Anyway, throw on your favorite ephod and come to TLR for dancing, the worship-or-non-worship of actual and/or fictional deities, and as always, good friends and good music. Your chariot of the gods: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Edloe/208/213/21 

Edited by Ghosty Kips
  • Like 1

On 2/2/2020 at 1:31 AM, Elora Lunasea said:

Hey Cartelians!

To those who post in the Flickr group, Feline has added me as an administrator to whip it into shape.

Whip you say? Why yes! This is the Forum Cartel after all! 

(old photo follows :) )

Don't F--K With Me - I Haz a Whip!

❤️

Do we need to wear gimp mask? 

I'm not a cartel member just asking.