Just Ignore and let this one die

Maureen Boccaccio

Thing is, when a nerd or geek, or whatever, bangs on to me about what I should have.......I know its not for me!

Funniest ever nerd comment was years ago when I got an early led TV. My supernerd friend just said...... nobody buys led TVs. The future is plasma.

Sometimes knowing nothing works better........ :)

4 hours ago, Maureen Boccaccio said:

Soo...now that it's almost December...time to think about a holiday party at the Hangout. 

What about Sunday the 23rd?  Or is that too close to Christmas?  Or should we hold it the week prior, on Saturday the 15th?

image.thumb.png.77950c820a6be8d78c691b1ad8cbb83f.png

I can do 15th, 16th, or 23rd - won't be able to do the 22nd

Now I gotta figure out a formal outfit. Haven't worn one of those in ages.

• Like 1

I created a Facebook account for Lil a while back because a few of my store groups were doing giveaways if you Liked and Shared their store post -- and I sure as hell am not doing that under my RL Facebook account.

Anyway, KraftWork just did a giveaway on their one of their latest creations and I won one of the 5 sets they handed out.  It is a nice little cabin (versions w/ and w/out snow), furnished with a bed, side tables, and wall lamps.   

Creating that stupid FB account and doing the misc Likes/Shares finally paid off.  :)

• Like 5

12 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I created a Facebook account for Lil a while back because a few of my store groups were doing giveaways if you Liked and Shared their store post -- and I sure as hell am not doing that under my RL Facebook account.

Anyway, KraftWork just did a giveaway on their one of their latest creations and I won one of the 5 sets they handed out.  It is a nice little cabin (versions w/ and w/out snow), furnished with a bed, side tables, and wall lamps.   

Creating that stupid FB account and doing the misc Likes/Shares finally paid off.  :)

Yeah, it's come in handy a few times...but I keep forgetting to check my Maureen FB account!  :D

• Like 1

18 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I can do 15th, 16th, or 23rd - won't be able to do the 22nd

Now I gotta figure out a formal outfit. Haven't worn one of those in ages.

Formal?!? And here I was thinking I had an excuse to shop for a new 'Santa's Naughtiest Helper' costume, something I haven't worn in ages :-).

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

:(

Clover and I will be having our 10th Resday and Anniversary party on Saturday, December 22 from noon to 2:00.

My kids are due to arrive Friday evening, the 21st and I think they are staying until Sunday evening before driving up to their dad's -- he has their younger siblings for Xmas day this year, so they will do the first part of the week with him.  They'll then come back to do Xmas with us late that week.  They may be heading out for a few hours midday on Sat. to meet some old friends for lunch.  If they do, that will let me pop over to your shindig for a bit.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Dillon Levenque said:

Formal?!? And here I was thinking I had an excuse to shop for a new 'Santa's Naughtiest Helper' costume, something I haven't worn in ages :-).

Yeah, I might put on one of my more casual Christmas outfits.  I have a few that I haven't worn yet.  Probably depends on whether I can get in the mood to dig through inventory for a nice formal or go shopping for one, between now and then - and assuming I can find one that is fairly CI friendly.

• Like 2

Enjoy y'all anyways but 12.00 SL Time is my true Goldilocks hour.......

It's almost impossible for me to be in world after that as its evening meal/supper time with family. *double sigh*.........

PS.....oh boy, how gormless am I.......this is a real blonde moment.

I said Goldilocks........ hours later I realised what I meant was.......da-da-da  da....... Cinderella hour.....

/me facepalms and goes really red..........

Edited by BelindaN
Added final comment.
  • Sad 3

Dear Epiphany gacha creators: There is "Rare" and then there is "What's the percentage chance of me actually getting this damn thing? 0.000001%?"

¬¬

I kid you not. One of the best things I've seen in SL in a long time, and I broke my self-imposed gacha-pull limitation for it. No option to buy the full set, not even for the L$4050 that I've spent trying to get it, with no sign of it. Right now I'm standing at 54 pulls without getting that rare as yet.

In fact, I'm pretty certain that this creator is using some kind of SuperUltraRare version of the script (if that exists). I have three of the 'silly' rare items, but none of the 'serious' one.

I'm done. This just reminded me of why I put that self-imposed rule into place originally. Well done, creator: I now associate your store name with frustration.

Edited by Skell Dagger
  • Sad 5