Just Ignore and let this one die

Maureen Boccaccio

16 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

I found the dress I need in Second Life.

There are 4 women attached to the train.  Below is a detail.

In SL, they need to be nekos with arms bound behind them.  Then I need a palanquin born on the backs of 4 demonic men on their hands and knees.  I would ride in with the nekos dancing behind me.  It would be perfect!

If I were surrounded by eight other people, I'd be looking for an exit. You can have 'em.

One woman would be enough for me.

No... wait. If my SL experience is indicative, one is nearly two too many.

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Haha 3

43 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

I'm starting to worry about Alwin.  This happy, carefree sock enthusiast is not normal ...

Grumpy Alwin: if he says "it's like this" then you can take that to the bank.
Happy Alwin:  Wears socks with sandals!  /* panics */

:)

And you're blonde today. Suddenly, socks with sandals is looking pretty logical =~.^=

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

19 hours ago, Clover Jinx said:

And you're blonde today. Suddenly, socks with sandals is looking pretty logical =~.^=

The 'blonde' comment reminded me of a moment back in time. The place Naz was DJ'ing always had costume contests, at least on the Saturdays. One night the costume theme was, for want of a better word, "Strumpet". We were supposed to look as immoral and trashy as possible. Sky's the limit in SL, eh? I can't recall my outfit but at the last minute I decided to add a flaming red hairdo, completely against type: I was/am always basic blonde in SL. I suppose I might have done it as a joke because Naz was always a ginger.

So I get to the gig and both Naz and her then partner (who is a ginger both SL and RL) were blondes! There was a lot of laughter.

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, Clover Jinx said:

Awake and lonely at midnight is never fun =@.@=

:(

My problem is that I wake up every 1-2 hours all night long.  I usually go right back to sleep, but it is still very disruptive and not conducive to a good night of sleep.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 3

4 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

:(

My problem is that I wake up every 1-2 hours all night long. I usually go right back to sleep, but it is still very disruptive and not conducive to a good night of sleep.

I’ve had this too. Not as frequent as you, and not every night. I get pain in my hips sometimes at night. I don’t know if it’s because I stay in one position for too long or what. I have found keeping a Bucky pillow between my knees helps. 

Edited by Ivanova Shostakovich
  • Like 3