Just Ignore and let this one die

Maureen Boccaccio

1 hour ago, Clover Jinx said:

I use one of these as a chair at work but mine doesn't have the back.

balance-ball-chair-gaiam.jpg

I had one with a different type of holder, but it did not do well on the work carpet.  A few folks at work just sit on the ball, but I'm not coordinated enough for that.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

I don't know if I've mentioned this.

I'm currently administrating for Strawberry Singh's flickr group "Explore Second Life (SLurl in Description).

Would love to have you all submit pix of your virtual wanderings.  

https://www.flickr.com/groups/exploresecondlife

Nice.  I'm a member of that group, though I haven't added anything in about a month now.

15 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Nice.  I'm a member of that group, though I haven't added anything in about a month now.

Oh you should! As long as it isn't a vanity shot, is linked to the Slurl, and um, no boobies either! :P

I joke, kind of. We get SO many people submitting photos that clearly are against group rules.  Trying hard to weed out the riff raff LOL

3 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

Oh you should! As long as it isn't a vanity shot, is linked to the Slurl, and um, no boobies either! :P

I joke, kind of. We get SO many people submitting photos that clearly are against group rules.  Trying hard to weed out the riff raff LOL

I haven't posted mainly because the past month has been hectic with other stuff so I haven't been out exploring much.  The couple of times that I was, I forgot to take pics.  And sometimes, as I'm going through the group list, picking the ones for a pic, I miss a group that it applies to and never realize until weeks later.

There are so many groups where people violate the rules.  I'm pretty sure lots of people just click every group they belong to for every picture, regardless of what the group is meant for.

16 hours ago, Elora Lunasea said:

I'm currently administrating for Strawberry Singh's flickr group "Explore Second Life (SLurl in Description).

I didn't know about this group before.  There are a lot of beautiful pictures in it.  I like taking pictures of the places I go to, and am trying to improve my photo-taking abilities (and if I don't have to worry about trying to get the avatar in the photo as well, that's a plus for me) so I've just joined the group.   Thanks for posting about it here. :) 

• Like 3

On 9/12/2017 at 7:45 PM, Elora Lunasea said:

Now I understand your note in Flickr!  :P

• Like 1

On 9/12/2017 at 8:31 PM, Elora Lunasea said:

The stuff I've had to remove from the Forum Cartel Flickr group.... :o

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 13.9.2017 at 1:45 AM, Elora Lunasea said:

love the places shown and will explore them one after the other, maybe even find some to contribute to the group :) (and of course Strawberry´s name alone is a guarantee that it´s nothing but epic^^)

5 hours ago, Clover Jinx said:

my bad!

ahhahahahaha typical for you ;)

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Oooooo, do tell

:D

I would, but I'm waiting for an answer from the person/people concerned before I say anything more. Needless to say, I am... censoring my words on this forum, because I'm spitting some short, Anglo-Saxon ones IRL right now.

• Like 2