Animation Couples?

AlanPower

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2586 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello

I found a package of animations couple..

On the web, but upload them to TIS Fusion Singles & Couples Dance HUD/Chimera Pro Version And only sends them general and is not linked in couples.

Is there any way to link animations created by one couples??

Thank you

The anims may be designed for couples but you still need a script that will drive them. That's what a dance HUD or a chim does.  I am not familiar with that particular dance HUD, so I do not know how it needs to be configured to let the anims you bought work.  If the instruction notecard that came with the HUD doesn't explain it, I suggest sending an IM or a note to the creator.

Generally, things that offer couples animations, be it an opencollar or a dance ball etc, will have some kind of setup, in a notecard for example to specify the two halves of the couple, for example dance47a-fem and dance47a-guy, and to specify the distance between the dancers etc...

If you are adding new dances to something, singles will often just drop in, but couples needto be edited into the setup somehow, poke about in the contents of the hud, or if all else fails, READ the Instructions Notecard that came with the product, ;)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2586 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.